Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I’m thinking something like this...

You might see this as disaster. I see fifth dimensional thinking and long term planning. Coach Norvell knows that schemes alone will not win a national championship. No. What matters is talent, experience and skill combined with the future facing schemes that we already bring to the table.

What Coach Norvell has done is to treat this season and the next as extended scrimmages. Wins are irrelevant. What matters is gametime experience. And skill building. To the point of talent, we have to keep in mind that the more losses that we take on the short term, the higher our draft choice selection will be. Furthermore we can give the appearance of a talent disparity and lure portal recruits to join.

You say 0-6, and technically this is true. But I say that in four or five years that same number of games will yield a 6-0 start, as we are building the foundation of something truly extraordinary. Be patient.
50A6964D-7892-4C42-A719-328718464BF0.jpeg

Advertisement
The size of the practice field has nothing to do with the quality or "fanciness" of the facilities. Our IPF is a state of the art, newer facility that rivals other top schools.

That’s why I just said I’ll let other people answer in the original post. This kind of abject ignorance - I just don’t have the patience for it anymore.

This guy is literally using the brain dead arguments that our rivals use.

In terms of the order of priorities of a 17 year old recruit this would rank dead last, “Oh, ****, I’m not gonna pick Miami even though they have a state of the art IPF facility because the other school has a crap IPF but it’s 100 yards“ instead of 70.

Whereas Miami actually has well over 100 yards indoo, just split up with 2 fields, one is 70 PLUS another field, and outside is the main Greentree field, plus additional outdoor practice space, and many many more enhancements to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement

And for donating...

$50 - A brick in your name in the deteriorating bathrooms
$100 - A toilet seat in the deteriorating stadium is named after you
$200 - A plaque with your name over the rusting trench urinal in the deteriorating stadium
$500 - The trench urinal is named after you
$1,000 - Clown training with select members of team during Spring Drills
$5,000 - Get to call the final play in a game in the upcoming season
$10,000 - Get to call all plays in a game in the upcoming season
$50,000 - Get to call all plays in all games of the upcoming season
$100,000 - Become a scholarship player on Florida State's football team
$500,000 - Become a scholarship player and starter on Florida State's football team
$750,000 - Become a scholarship quarterback and starter on Florida State's football team
$1,000,000 - Become assistant head coach of Florida State's football team
$10,000,000 - Become athletic director of Florida State's football team
$20,000,000 - Become athletic director and shutter Florida State's football team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back