Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Mario giving them left overs of left overs of left overs of left overs of left overs.
If Mario’s giving them that it’s too much.

1645785487686.gif

Advertisement
This is their spin on it

View attachment 178580

You know, it is just soooooo interesting that the F$U moderators and writers waited TWO MONTHS to tell anyone that F$U was set at the CB position. Yes, they just kept it quiet, they followed Porter the last few months, but HEY, we are really supposed to ignore everything and just believe that getting Greedy Vance changed everything.

****, let's review the relevant dates...

November 27, 2021 - WVU plays its last regular season football game, so this is a reasonable date to use for F$U's tampering with Daryl Porter. Now, why would F$U do such a thing? Oh, yeah, he is the half-brother of 5-star recruit and F$U legacy Marvin Jones Jr. Ah, yes, it is starting to make more sense now.

December 15, 2021 - Marvin Jones Jr. signs an LOI with...Georgia...so this would end F$U's need/desire to sign Daryl Porter, right? I mean, didn't F$U just sign the best high school CB in the country on the same day? Right?

December 22, 2021 - Greedy Vance enters the Portal.

December 28, 2021 - Greedy Vance chooses F$U, to be closer to his family. Louisville is 700 miles from New Orleans. Tallahassee is 400 miles from New Orleans. Good job, Greedy, way to move back home to Louisiana.

February 14, 2022 - Daryl Porter enters the Portal. F$U writers, moderators, and fans think they will get him.

FYI, Marvin Jones Jr. has not yet enrolled at UGa. His primary recruiter was Jahmile Addae. His secondary recruiter was Dan Lanning.

I'm not saying or predicting anything, I'm just citing facts and dates. And pointing out that the F$U writers and mods are trying to spin this retroactive story about F$U not pursuing Porter once they got Vance.

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the rules around the LOI if he hasn't enrolled?

A school can always release a signee from an LOI, particularly if there has been a coaching change. Or several.

And if a school releases a kid from an LOI before he ever enrolls, then they do not burn an IC on that kid. The IC is used whenever the school first gives financial aid (upon enrollment).

Win-win.

Advertisement
A school can always release a signee from an LOI, particularly if there has been a coaching change. Or several.

And if a school releases a kid from an LOI before he ever enrolls, then they do not burn an IC on that kid. The IC is used whenever the school first gives financial aid (upon enrollment).

Win-win.
christoph waltz television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
You know, it is just soooooo interesting that the F$U moderators and writers waited TWO MONTHS to tell anyone that F$U was set at the CB position. Yes, they just kept it quiet, they followed Porter the last few months, but HEY, we are really supposed to ignore everything and just believe that getting Greedy Vance changed everything.

****, let's review the relevant dates...

November 27, 2021 - WVU plays its last regular season football game, so this is a reasonable date to use for F$U's tampering with Daryl Porter. Now, why would F$U do such a thing? Oh, yeah, he is the half-brother of 5-star recruit and F$U legacy Marvin Jones Jr. Ah, yes, it is starting to make more sense now.

December 15, 2021 - Marvin Jones Jr. signs an LOI with...Georgia...so this would end F$U's need/desire to sign Daryl Porter, right? I mean, didn't F$U just sign the best high school CB in the country on the same day? Right?

December 22, 2021 - Greedy Vance enters the Portal.

December 28, 2021 - Greedy Vance chooses F$U, to be closer to his family. Louisville is 700 miles from New Orleans. Tallahassee is 400 miles from New Orleans. Good job, Greedy, way to move back home to Louisiana.

February 14, 2022 - Daryl Porter enters the Portal. F$U writers, moderators, and fans think they will get him.

FYI, Marvin Jones Jr. has not yet enrolled at UGa. His primary recruiter was Jahmile Addae. His secondary recruiter was Dan Lanning.

I'm not saying or predicting anything, I'm just citing facts and dates. And pointing out that the F$U writers and mods are trying to spin this retroactive story about F$U not pursuing Porter once they got Vance.
Was Jones supposed to be an EE?

Advertisement
He’d have to get out of his NLI which I doubt happens.

I don't doubt that it could happen. If a guy is unhappy and wants to leave, it's actually better for a school to release him and then use the IC the next year.

If you force a kid to enroll and then he hits the Portal, you lose an IC.

Advertisement
Back