Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I had a GF at the end of HS that went to FSU our FR year of college as we continued a long distance relationship. She was part of the trapeze act in their circus. We ended it that 2nd semester so I am not sure of her circus ending. That was long ago, but this brought a personal laugh for me. Never, ever heard a word of their circus from any other person until this.

I get what you’re saying but when he decided to go to FSU, it’s f him.
Yep. There are a lot of schools out there that would have taken him. Trailerhassee would have to be the last gah**** option in this country thats offering a scholarship for me to do that. Even then, I would be looking to see if The U of Toronto had a **** baseball team, :ROFLMAO:.

Advertisement
From the article:

"Miami coach Gino DiMare expected Toral to get drafted last month. When that did not happen, DiMare was already committed to the incoming freshmen class."

Toral:
“You have to accept it,” Toral said. “They didn’t expect me back for a fifth year. That’s the business side of things.”
That and Toral's defense was mediocre, so he was already being passed up by Kayfus for playing time. He was increasingly being used as a DH, but his hitting fell off last year too.

I had a GF at the end of HS that went to FSU our FR year of college as we continued a long distance relationship. She was part of the trapeze act in their circus. We ended it that 2nd semester so I am not sure of her circus ending. That was long ago, but this brought a personal laugh for me. Never, ever heard a word of their circus from any other person until this.

This was back when I was a youngster, but I remember some kids getting hammered one night and sneaking into the circus. Somebody took a long fall, I think off a trapeze, and ending up dying

Advertisement
Is that just FSU or industry-wide? If it's just FSU, then why?

"FSU’s plan is to reduce the capacity of the stadium in response to a shifting market for attendance at college football games."

"FSU's plan is to reduce the capacity of the stadium in response to a shifting market for attendance at FSU football games."

FIFY

How 'bout some Mike Bane?

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back