Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I don't doubt that it could happen. If a guy is unhappy and wants to leave, it's actually better for a school to release him and then use the IC the next year.

If you force a kid to enroll and then he hits the Portal, you lose an IC.

I honestly don’t see them letting him out of his NLI to be honest. What would be their motivation to be so charitable? I’m just wondering.

So norvell is driving the clown car?
looking out episode 2 GIF

I honestly don’t see them letting him out of his NLI to be honest. What would be their motivation to be so charitable? I’m just wondering.

What is the alternative? Lose the kid AND an IC? The Portal has changed the equation. You can no longer strong-arm a kid into staying with the threat of "you'll have to sit out a year".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt it happens, but MJJ, Moss, and Kelly would be 3 of the highest ceiling DE from last cycle. I don't see SR letting him come here though.
He won't care cause his child didn't go to FSU....he didn't look like a dad that had any control when his son announced or NSD ceremony (whatever it was). His dad didn't look happy which means this kid does wtf he wants. I mean I'm not sure about that but that's how it looked.

I'm really hoping they can catch a few lucky bounces and scrape together a 6-win regular reason, extend white boy Mike, then get beat by 3 scores in the Pinstripe Bowl.

Then they're gonna have to beat BC and Louisville, because they suuuuuure as **** aren't beating us at Hard Rock.

I'm really hoping they can catch a few lucky bounces and scrape together a 6-win regular reason, extend white boy Mike, then get beat by 3 scores in the Pinstripe Bowl.
he's below .500 and has already been expended, albeit for only one season. Still though, he isn't going anywhere at season end unless they find some $ hidden in the crawlspace of Doak.

Advertisement
They can’t afford to fire him…they’re still paying for Slick Willie…plus Deion isn’t taking any discounts.

He’d want Mario money at minimum.

Never seen it mentioned but tbh I am disappointed our IPF is only 60 yards. Probably not a big deal when actually training, but that’s one area we still fall just a little short. Until we have a 100 yard IPF people are gonna say we don’t have as good of facilities as other schools. Really hope cristobal expands that.

But thank ******* god we don’t have a circus.

He’d have to get out of his NLI which I doubt happens.
School would be dumb to force him to attend knowing he'd be unhappy and would just transfer out after a year anyways

Ball is 100% in MJJ's court if he wants to go to Miami.

That said, unless somebody in the know tells me otherwise, I'd be shocked if he decides to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Back