Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

UGA wants FSU’s offensive line coach?

Ok…but why?

He's pretty well-regarded in coaching circles. A lot of people think he's on the fast-track to some pretty good jobs.

He's actually their OC now, he was promoted after Dillingham went to Oregon a month or so ago. I think he's still coaching the OL though, and NorveLLLLLL calls the plays, so it's just mostly a title to try to keep him. Until UGA comes calling.

Advertisement
He's pretty well-regarded in coaching circles. A lot of people think he's on the fast-track to some pretty good jobs.

He's actually their OC now, he was promoted after Dillingham went to Oregon a month or so ago. I think he's still coaching the OL though, and NorveLLLLLL calls the plays, so it's just mostly a title to try to keep him. Until UGA comes calling.
This is Kirby:

Pay Me GIF

Is that just FSU or industry-wide? If it's just FSU, then why?

"FSU’s plan is to reduce the capacity of the stadium in response to a shifting market for attendance at college football games."
The general consensus in a lot of markets is lower capacity but more amenities. That way they can charge premium prices for everything. Attendance in most sports has been on the decline, mainly due to the fact that the home TV experience has gotten so good that a lot of people would rather watch the game from their living rooms. To counter that, stadiums are focusing more on providing a more “luxury” environment to the smaller crowds that still want to attend games. Prices are much higher but the experience is usually significantly better. Think Stephen Ross getting rid of the cheapest sections of Hard Rock to put a roof and more jumbo replay screens.

Hasn’t their offensive line been even worse than Miami’s for a while?

Advertisement
The general consensus in a lot of markets is lower capacity but more amenities. That way they can charge premium prices for everything. Attendance in most sports has been on the decline, mainly due to the fact that the home TV experience has gotten so good that a lot of people would rather watch the game from their living rooms. To counter that, stadiums are focusing more on providing a more “luxury” environment to the smaller crowds that still want to attend games. Prices are much higher but the experience is usually significantly better. Think Stephen Ross getting rid of the cheapest sections of Hard Rock to put a roof and more jumbo replay screens.
That's something to think about when we're discussing a new stadium, isn't it?

Advertisement
How 'bout some Mike Bane?

For the life of me I just dont understand why these clown looking goofy idiots make stuff like this, maybe its just me and I am getting old (50) but I couldn't even finish watching that video from the people in it to the clown rapping I mean really?? This Mike Bane guy is one that back in the day growing up in Homestead I would have wanted to put my fist through his forehead just for the fun of it. FSU fans just SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks I just had to get that out of my system, Thank You for understanding and have a great day!! :cool:

Advertisement
Advertisement
From the article:

"Miami coach Gino DiMare expected Toral to get drafted last month. When that did not happen, DiMare was already committed to the incoming freshmen class."

Toral:
“You have to accept it,” Toral said. “They didn’t expect me back for a fifth year. That’s the business side of things.”

Advertisement
Back