Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I would LOVE to see it. It's the only way they could actually make their situation worse.

I don’t think they could even get him to come if they wanted him. He’s spoken up and done a lot for Jackson St. and brought so much attention to HBCU schools that if he would just up and leave those NIL deals would dry up and those players would ultimately transfer back to P5 schools. Those recruits follow him to fsu and it all dries up…

He has tied himself there for the foreseeable future. Now not saying one day he leaves and moves on but for now he would look bad if he left after 2 seasons

Advertisement
Responses are varied. This is a good sampling of them.

View attachment 176695
That first comment: prepare thy ****

Oh No Reaction GIF by WWE

I don’t think they could even get him to come if they wanted him. He’s spoken up and done a lot for Jackson St. and brought so much attention to HBCU schools that if he would just up and leave those NIL deals would dry up and those players would ultimately transfer back to P5 schools. Those recruits follow him to fsu and it all dries up…

He has tied himself there for the foreseeable future. Now not saying one day he leaves and moves on but for now he would look bad if he left after 2 seasons
You’re banking on him actually caring for HBCUs. I believe it when he turns down a bigger payday at a P5 school.

One thing people have failed to note is that Deion was not “all in.” His schedule still required a ton of media appearances and while he was involved with his team, it’s a 24/7 job at the P5. A P5 job is the only job an HC can have. Any other professional obligations have to fall by the wayside. Don’t know if Deion would want that. Also, despite how well he’s done at JS, don’t know if it’ll translate at the P5 level. Would be a risk for FSU to give a D-2 coach (even if it’s deion) a shot to turn around a flailing program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re banking on him actually caring for HBCUs. I believe it when he turns down a bigger payday at a P5 school.

No I’m definitely not banking on him caring. However I think what hes done and said about HBCU’s the last couple years and why not come play for us l, building it all up, etc…. If he were to just up and leave it would be a little hypocritical because in all honesty the reason he’s been able to accomplish all that is because of who he is and how well known he is.

He leaves then it’s all over with… I think people tied to those programs would be mad at him. That’s why I think he’s gonna be there for years to come.

Sanders won't be there in two years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back