Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1640644750913.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know, Blake was fired the day after the loss. And despite Blake’s departure and the loss it was nip and tuck back and forth on Manny staying. My thought is the loss helped flame the fury and that helped tip the scales. I don’t believe there were any certainties either way.
Nah....Manny was a Dead Man walking before that loss....

Listen this could be the start of another long *** win streak against those bums. I was mad they beat us cuz we should atleast matched the 7 they piled up mostly against Folden. No matter, 4 more in a row will do. No other corch than Manny would lose to such a terrible team. Atleast Folden faced some really good teams.

Advertisement
I'm not sure they can financially afford to fire Norvell after next season with their money issues regardless of outcome. A 6 win season sounds good though for them though, I can't imagine them having a good class if they win less than 7. Hunter really held that class together despite his ESD flip.

And Uncle Luke will be screaming from the mountain top how racist they are

Advertisement
I'm not sure they can financially afford to fire Norvell after next season with their money issues regardless of outcome. A 6 win season sounds good though for them though, I can't imagine them having a good class if they win less than 7. Hunter really held that class together despite his ESD flip.
Unless a $B'aire angel writes a $55MM check, FSU is hard broke for time being.

Will they recover?

Sure, but will take time.

They do have that Spanx chick...

Since they extended Norvell an extra year, firing him next year would cost them the same thing as firing him after this year, right? We know they couldn’t afford to fire him after 2021. They likely won’t be able to fire him after 2022 either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since they extended Norvell an extra year, firing him next year would cost them the same thing as firing him after this year, right? We know they couldn’t afford to fire him after 2021. They likely won’t be able to fire him after 2022 either.
Good times!

It wouldn't have mattered one iota...
There’s no reason he shouldn’t have been fired long before that. The FSU loss showed us absolutely nothing we didn’t already know about him. Very good chance he’s still here if they don’t convert that 4th & 14. Five in a row obviously would have been great but it wasn’t more important than the general direction of the program.

Advertisement
Back