Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
I'd do much worse if I were given 2 mill and a TV show for it.

Advertisement
4C77D430-6737-49C5-9D93-E1A788669DC5.png
blaming hunter flipping to the decline of western civilization 😂

Advertisement
I like the FSU loss as much as anyone, but I am not sure I like the idea that Barstool or some such entity has the financial power to now decide where kids should attend college. We are getting into a slippery slope which will also hurt UM at some point
It's funny today and will be a great joke for a while, but overall hurts the sport (and definitely us at some point) and shows there are clear flaws in the system that need to be addressed somehow some way. If anything, Barstool is betting on getting attacked by the NCAA for it and will have the inside scoop on NIL-based stories that they will run for months. Honestly a genius marketing move that will have paid for itself by the week's end if not sooner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back