Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

****, the man deleted it. Set his autographed Deon FSU jersey on fire lol.

Screenshots are forever

Attachments

• FSU Jersey 1.jpg
    FSU Jersey 1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Advertisement
The argument that Hunter is afraid of competition and this is bad for college football makes no sense. Plenty of elite college football players were able to transition from playing at a lower level of college football to the NFL. Can’t upgrade your football team and conference without getting good coaches who can get good football players.

Advertisement
they have an al golden level class which makes sense. norvell has the same g5 mentality golden had. Gonna be fun watching Mario on the trail against Norvell!

Advertisement
Exactly.

A lot of ppl under value how important it is for some ppl to create their own lane and make history.

That was clearly something important to this kid…

And let’s be real. I’m not 100% FSU I’d a better program than Jackson State and can’t confirm with certainty that he’ll be playing in front of less fans at home games…hahahahhahahhahah

This is true IF the kid stays there. I have zero problem with what you are insinuating.

But what if, a year from now the kid transfers to FSU along with Deion coming over?

I said it in another post, but this is something that must be monitored. What I'm alluding to obviously isn't something that would have been orchestrated by the school, they would never want this type of negative press and Norvell obviously wants to keep his job. What if, there are motivated boosters behind the scenes who were already ****ed off about Norvell getting an extension and are putting wheels into motion to

1) Get this kid paid, which I'm fine with
2) Get this kid to where he REALLY wants to play
3) Parlay a move to bigger program for Deion.

It know it's all speculation at this point, but I'm highly skeptical of what we are witnessing. There is nothing to stop this kid from play 1 game for JSU next season and then magically pulling a hammy....then transferring out. Like I said before if his intentions really are to play at JSU and be trailblazer....then God bless him and I hope he does well.

Let's revisit this in a year or so.

Advertisement
The argument that Hunter is afraid of competition and this is bad for college football makes no sense. Plenty of elite college football players were able to transition from playing at a lower level of college football to the NFL. Can’t upgrade your football team and conference without getting good coaches who can get good football players.

Are we really surprised by this….

An elite kid signing at an HBCU is bad for CFB hmmmmm….

When Bryce Young got a million dollar at Bama last off season that was considered ground breaking doe….

Advertisement
Back