Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Hats thrown
Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol it absolutely will. Name me another DB that wasn’t a freak athlete that went to an FCS school and went in the first 2 rounds? Their names are Jeremy chinn and Kyle Duggar and both of these pro bowl levels talented didn’t even go in the top 45 picks. Anybody that’s ever worked in anything involving contracts like this also know that barstool probably put a clause in there preventing him from transferring to the DBS level too.
Like I said.

Lol @ that type of anchor.

Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
bruh look at the thread title. go feel bad for fsu somewhere else

Advertisement
Lol it absolutely will. Name me another DB that wasn’t a freak athlete that went to an FCS school and went in the first 2 rounds? Their names are Jeremy chinn and Kyle Duggar and both of these pro bowl levels talented didn’t even go in the top 45 picks. Anybody that’s ever worked in anything involving contracts like this also know that barstool probably put a clause in there preventing him from transferring to the DBS level too.
And why would you think Barstool would put a clause preventing him from transferring? Sure they may have signed him through prime, but that doesn't mean theyd give it up for him lol

Advertisement
What does the other FCS dudes have to do with him? and you don't think he is taking playing time away from some dude at FSU? Man, stop it.
What kind of response to is this? Josh Norman was a 5th rounder just because he played in FCS and we don’t even know if the kid is that good. There’s plenty of guys that played HBCU ball that were taste draft picks and fought their way into rosters because they had to prove they were as good as everybody else.

Advertisement
Not so sure about that. As long as they own him while in college, and they have the same rights to exploit his NIL no matter where he plays, I don't see why they would care. What I'm interested in seeing is whether he's leveraged a deal for other JSU players.

Advertisement
Back