Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

actually not a bad strategy. Milton is a better passer right now than runner. he could not get 2 or 3 yards before falling over. I think people don't realize how serious that injury was. His leg will never be the same. It's borderline miraculous the kid is even playing.
It’s a medical miracle he ever played. He’s lucky his leg wasn’t amputated

Advertisement
Well surely if doctors cleared him to play the most violent sport out there they must have confidence in the structural integrity of the knee right? Would a doctor seriously clear him and risk his license or reputation like that?

Advertisement
This FSU team is bad, dont let the score fool you. That OL struggled worse than Miami did vs Bama, until ND called the dogs off. Outside of that 1 deep pass their WRs were mia. Everyone knows ND likes to run they focused on that, I dont think the line is as good as it looked but Jermaine Johnson is good but obviously can be schemed around. Their LBs are worse than ours are. It'll start to be more evident as the season goes on.
Let’s see how ****y those idiots are after the Wake game lol.

This FSU team is bad, dont let the score fool you. That OL struggled worse than Miami did vs Bama, until ND called the dogs off. Outside of that 1 deep pass their WRs were mia. Everyone knows ND likes to run they focused on that, I dont think the line is as good as it looked but Jermaine Johnson is good but obviously can be schemed around. Their LBs are worse than ours are. It'll start to be more evident as the season goes on.
I wish our OL would struggle and gain 264 yards rushing.....................

lost 3 grand on that game.. I should have known not to bet on ******* nd. Thought I saw easy money. nd dc sucks ******* donkey ****. **** near gave that game away.
If you count the parlays I lost because of that game along with the action on that game, I'm not too far off. I had a similar thought as you... should never put my faith in the Irish. Lesson learned.

Advertisement
Well surely if doctors cleared him to play the most violent sport out there they must have confidence in the structural integrity of the knee right? Would a doctor seriously clear him and risk his license or reputation like that?

Huh? His knee was perfectly fine when it was hit the first time and he almost needed an amputation.

I don't think the doctor is "risking his license or reputation" because the kid wants to play football in spite of the health risk. If anything, his reputation is stronger for the fact that Milton can play at all.

I think that everyone is aware that the structural integrity of Milton's knee is not what it was 3 years ago.

I certainly hope that F$U's next 11 opponents don't choose to rush 3 linemen just because of this happy story. Play the game. If he dies, he dies.

Huh? His knee was perfectly fine when it was hit the first time and he almost needed an amputation.

I don't think the doctor is "risking his license or reputation" because the kid wants to play football in spite of the health risk. If anything, his reputation is stronger for the fact that Milton can play at all.

I think that everyone is aware that the structural integrity of Milton's knee is not what it was 3 years ago.

I certainly hope that F$U's next 11 opponents don't choose to rush 3 linemen just because of this happy story. Play the game. If he dies, he dies.
I swear freeman must’ve been a Milton fan

Advertisement
If you count the parlays I lost because of that game along with the action on that game, I'm not too far off. I had a similar thought as you... should never put my faith in the Irish. Lesson learned.
I was so confident I took bets at -9, -13, and -13.5. I was for sure nd would win by two td's... and had it until nd's dc went full d'onofrio. never go full d'onofrio man.

Advertisement
I was so confident I took bets at -9, -13, and -13.5. I was for sure nd would win by two td's... and had it until nd's dc went full d'onofrio. never go full d'onofrio man.

I only ever bet with people on straight-up wins, I never take/give points.

Believe in your team or don't, otherwise, I'm not betting.

we have a whole bunch of closeted ucf//fsu/ bama/oregon fans on here lately

I saw a lot of the same FSU from last year in that game. They hit on a few broken plays, but other than that their defense gave up 41 points, couldnt cover the TE, and the Oline couldnt protect the QB.

If ND Dcoord had kept the pressure on they wouldnt have scored or gotten to OT and had a chance to win

Advertisement
Back