Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I saw a lot of the same FSU from last year in that game. They hit on a few broken plays, but other than that their defense gave up 41 points, couldnt cover the TE, and the Oline couldnt protect the QB.

If ND Dcoord had kept the pressure on they wouldnt have scored or gotten to OT and had a chance to win
same thing i see.

but we will see there fan base seems to think they are alot improved

Advertisement
I saw a lot of the same FSU from last year in that game. They hit on a few broken plays, but other than that their defense gave up 41 points, couldnt cover the TE, and the Oline couldnt protect the QB.

If ND Dcoord had kept the pressure on they wouldnt have scored or gotten to OT and had a chance to win

Only difference I saw was the kid from Last Chance U (Johnson #11) was a player at DE. Other than that I think ND is pretty pedestrian.

ND's DC was straight ***-cheeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only ever bet with people on straight-up wins, I never take/give points.

Believe in your team or don't, otherwise, I'm not betting.
This was thru bovada.. and I thought it was easy money. Would have been close to $5k if I hit. Could have paid for my trips to tallahassee and chapel hill easy. fuuuuuuuck nd.

Advertisement
Lotta money lost in this thread last night if posters actually bet what they said they did

I Got It Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
God I wish there more of those movies. I mean no one could ever replace Harrison Ford but I'm sure those movies will be brought back.

I can't believe I'm excited for the new Matrix movie. LOL
They are making another one using digital de-aging technology on Harrison Ford. If you saw Ant Man, think of the scenes with young Michael Douglas. I hope it works because I loved the Indians Jones movies growing up

There were two good things from the ND / FSU game. First, FSU lost. Second, a coach (yes I don't like Brian Kelly either) had the balls to say his team should be executed for the way they played.

Talk about a total disrespect for your opponent.

Actually, a coach had the balls to recycle a 45-year-old joke from John McKay, and then delivered the old joke poorly.

1631199479287.png

Advertisement
Back