Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Im not into week 1 overreacting considering who we played...

Does anyone else see the parallel to when we played Notre Dame in 2017 to FSU last night minus the fact we won and won convincing where FSU had to come back just to send it to OT after ND Coord went all Dnofrio

Year 2 of Manny and Richt... Year 2 of Norvell...

Prime time game at home in front of a packed house...lots of emotions. Rosier as QB, Travis as QB...

ND # 3 in the country, #9 vs FSU...

ND had 1st round picks on their OL and they couldn't block us and looked so slow.

Not saying FSU wont be somewhat better but lets not crown them yet. NOTRE DAME doesnt play well on the road

Last edited:
Advertisement

Does anyone else see the parallel to when we played Notre Dame in 2017 to FSU last night minus the fact we won and won convincing where FSU had to come back.

Prime time game at home in front of a packed house...lots of emotions. Rosier as QB, Milton as QB...

ND had 1st round picks on their OL and they couldn't block us and looked so slow.

Not saying FSU wont be somewhat better but lets not crown them yet. NOTRE DAME doesnt play well on the road
We won by 33 points. That's literally all that matters.

Does anyone else see the parallel to when we played Notre Dame in 2017 to FSU last night minus the fact we won and won convincing where FSU had to come back.

Prime time game at home in front of a packed house...lots of emotions. Rosier as QB, Milton as QB...

thats gonna be a no for me dog

No. Just…. No

Advertisement
Why? I understand if you dont agree
Rosier and Milton even with one leg is not even a fair comparison. I’d even take the jugs machine than rosier.

Multiple first round picks on this years ND team? Lmfao

Only thing comparable was both us and FSU at that time played them during a 2nd year of the coaching tenure.

Also we put a beat down on them in the middle of the season not week 1.

Rosier and Milton even with one leg is not even a fair comparison. I’d even take the jugs machine than rosier.

Multiple first round picks on this years ND team? Lmfao

Only thing comparable was both us and FSU at that time played them during a 2nd year of the coaching tenure.

Also we put a beat down on them in the middle of the season not week 1.

I meant to say Travis not Milton my bad because theyre both comparable.

Multiple first picks the year we played them

My point was that ND team was better than the one FSU played last night.

This FSU team is bad, dont let the score fool you. That OL struggled worse than Miami did vs Bama, until ND called the dogs off. Outside of that 1 deep pass their WRs were mia. Everyone knows ND likes to run they focused on that, I dont think the line is as good as it looked but Jermaine Johnson is good but obviously can be schemed around. Their LBs are worse than ours are. It'll start to be more evident as the season goes on.

Advertisement
My takeaway is that ND is way worse then their ranking and that FSU is not the complete disaster we thought they would be.

That being said FSU will still be lucky to get to a bowl game and ND is a four loss team at minimum.

My takeaway is that ND is way worse then their ranking and that FSU is not the complete disaster we thought they would be.

That being said FSU will still be lucky to get to a bowl game and ND is a four loss team at minimum.

FSU is a disaster

They were down 18 to a average ND team with a QB who got booted out of Wisconsin and were kept in the game because the DC decided to change the entire game plan and give up 6-7 yards a card with 3 lineman

first off we blew them straight out the stadium, secondly thats a pretty bad ND team, 3-5 losses, dont get the Rosier and Milton comparison, and FSU lostfor the love of god

Correct and as I said before above... i made a mistake meant to compare Rosier and Travis not Milton...

That ND team we played was better... sometimes hard to articulate what I was trying to convey...

Advertisement

Followed by a multiple game losing streak. Yes, I can see it.

FSU is a disaster

They were down 18 to a average ND team with a QB who got booted out of Wisconsin and were kept in the game because the DC decided to change the entire game plan and give up 6-7 yards a card with 3 lineman

Oh I think they suck big time, just not quite as bad as I thought they would. I was of the thinking they would have a hard time getting by even group of 5 teams they play.

Advertisement
That defensive playcalling in the 4th quarter was terrible. You finally get an easy target in Milton back there after making Travis run for his life all game long, and you decide to rush 3 every play. Also, that ND O line is mid. They didn't seem like they could get a push in the run game at all. Jermaine Johnson is an issue though, I will say that.
actually not a bad strategy. Milton is a better passer right now than runner. he could not get 2 or 3 yards before falling over. I think people don't realize how serious that injury was. His leg will never be the same. It's borderline miraculous the kid is even playing.

actually not a bad strategy. Milton is a better passer right now than runner. he could not get 2 or 3 yards before falling over. I think people don't realize how serious that injury was. His leg will never be the same. It's borderline miraculous the kid is even playing.
And then he came in and freeman decided to plug the run gaps and not blitz. That guys trash. And don’t forget he was in the same conference as Memphis when norvell was there and game planned for that offense before

Advertisement
Back