Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I’ve listened to multiple people who think FSU is going to be sneaky good this year. I can only assume they’re trying to drive the line down.
I’ve seen/heard this too and I just can’t understand why. They have no difference makers anywhere and have to play the two best Coastal teams this year plus ND and UF OOC. That alone puts their ceiling at 8 wins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bet 550 on Notre Dump…don’t know why the line is moving down but I can’t see how ND can be that bad that they don’t roll this team…here’s hoping anyways.

Bet 550 on Notre Dump…don’t know why the line is moving down but I can’t see how ND can be that bad that they don’t roll this team…here’s hoping anyways.
The National “experts “ say that they don’t “know” what ND has to replace the quality they lost last year. But, these are the same guys who say that Bama’s unknown new players will be better than what they lost……

ND rolls FSU and we play a nail biter with Bama.

The National “experts “ say that they don’t “know” what ND has to replace the quality they lost last year. But, these are the same guys who say that Bama’s unknown new players will be better than what they lost……

ND rolls FSU and we play a nail biter with Bama.
From your lips to Gods ears and agreed if ND has anything at all they should roll the noles..

Advertisement
All mods think fspoo loses but these poRsters right here are going to make the tears so much better
Screenshot_20210904-065527_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-065548_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-065605_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-065624_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-065704_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-065822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-070008_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
After this ****** weekend, I'll take FSU getting drug by ND as a consolation.

With my step-dad being ND alum and 2 siblings FSU alum, I would usually say I hope that brick **** house burns down. I'm getting tired of these delusional FSU fans though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back