Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
If/when FSU has another losing season this year that will make four in a row, so a player could spend his four years in school all losing seasons.

We have such a huge opportunity in recruiting these next 2+ years. Got to take advantage of it and kick the Noles while they're down, along with the Gators who have one of the worst recruiting staffs around.

Problem is by the time the holes get to us they’ll have already lost so many times and be so beaten battered and bruised that they won’t care. I would have rather get them while they’re on a high and then pummel them into the earth. Lame gets that opportunity. They better not squander it. They need to realize what must be done

Problem is by the time the holes get to us they’ll have already lost so many times and be so beaten battered and bruised that they won’t care. I would have rather get them while they’re on a high and then pummel them into the earth. Lame gets that opportunity. They better not squander it. They need to realize what must be done
they are going to quit in the Norte Dame game. they won't win 5 games this year.

they'll get up for the UM game, especially at home, but that energy will fizzle by halftime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw on ESPN “Predictions for every conference” and they put UNC at 10-2 (7-1) Miami at 9-3 (6-2) and FSU at 6-6 (4-4) with the MOST LIKELY UPSET being FSU over Miami……I’m not even gonna begin to wonder how they decided there were 4 teams FSU could bear and I’m DEFINITELY not sure where the get the thought that one of those 4 will be Miami….maybe they thought FSU was Fresno state university because lord knows they’d have a better chance to Upset the Canes than the ******* Noles

That's fine by me. Manny will run it up on them for the upside down U shenanigans over the summer. I hope they are at the point of playing walk ons by then

Advertisement
Advertisement
But ESPN said they will pull the upset…. I loathe ESPN.

They still think they’re the better program. They don’t want to “fall to Miami’s level”. We have beaten them 4 times in a row. Most recently, 52-10. They are about to have their FOURTH straight losing season. Miami has not had back to back losing seasons in my lifetime. We were never as terrible is they are, even on probation, under Shannon or Golden, never a three win team. They need to improve significantly to get back to “Miami’s level”.

Advertisement
Back