Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wonder how the Noles feel about mike challenging that call? His kicker made the first try that didn’t count. Also wonder how they feel about going for it in the third quarter deep on their own side of the field.

Wonder how the Noles feel about mike challenging that call? His kicker made the first try that didn’t count. Also wonder how they feel about going for it in the third quarter deep on their own side of the field.
Yeah….going for it THAT DEEP in their own territory was crucial to ND building that big lead

Advertisement
They should feel lucky ND wanted to line up in the same loser 3 man front and let FSU run all over them.

that game shouldn’t have been close but now those losers have some hope. I guess I should like that cause they really aren’t good

NDs DC should be fired tomorrow
Weren't there some on here slobbing on that dude's **** wanting him at Miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That defensive playcalling in the 4th quarter was terrible. You finally get an easy target in Milton back there after making Travis run for his life all game long, and you decide to rush 3 every play. Also, that ND O line is mid. They didn't seem like they could get a push in the run game at all. Jermaine Johnson is an issue though, I will say that.

Advertisement
That defensive playcalling in the 4th quarter was terrible. You finally get an easy target in Milton back there after making Travis run for his life all game long, and you decide to rush 3 every play. Also, that ND O line is mid. They didn't seem like they could get a push in the run game at all. Jermaine Johnson is an issue though, I will say that.
Yup. We went after the wrong Johnson lol Sigh.

Nothing more telling about a HC who knows his whole team and staff slept walk to this game then saying they needed to be executed during the post game interview. Very cringy moment watching it live

both teams suck… FSU was definitely riding the high of the crowd and freeman the defensive wizard giving his best Dorito impression

Advertisement
Back