Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210818-175120_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-175204_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I legitimately want to know what their staff is telling recruits. Is it 'watch what we do this year; we're turning the corner' or 'watch what we do this year; we need you desperately'?
It’s likely a combination of “you’ll get on the field early” and “help be the class that turns it around”. People tend to fall for sales pitches when a coach is still new. I mean Golden got some good players to come here

I legitimately want to know what their staff is telling recruits. Is it 'watch what we do this year; we're turning the corner' or 'watch what we do this year; we need you desperately'?
It’s a bump year. So they are selling a vision. When they inevitably suffer on the field some of these guy will leave. They are still a national program so they have something to sell. Just won’t work right with the big dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
speaking of (and peep the wide receiver jogging)….

Hey another completion….that’s two ive seen so far…now you know why they’re throwing the ball 10 yds out of bounds….all the ones in bounds are being caught by the defense….by throwing it out of bounds they’re following orders to not turn the ball over…😜

remember, we want them to win 6-7 games this year so that Norvell has "some" success and isn't fired. the goal is to keep Norvell there muddling in the mud for a while. not too much accomplishment and no cratering either.
They aren’t going to fire him right away. He won’t get the Willie treatment for obvious reasons.

Advertisement
Back