Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Forfeit State
Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Like whyyyyyy do they post this? Who runs their twitter? I am convinced it is a UF or UM fan. Objectively it is just bad. You post one clip from practice and it is a ball sailing 10 ft out of bounds. You are better off posting the SMD videos of people on stationary bikes or walking around.
In fairness to them their last highlight of the day was a Badly thrown interception. This was a Badly thrown incompletion, so nole logic says the QB’s are getting better. At that rate I anticipate made extra points as highlights of the day. Regardless I eagerly await their highlights of the day, as it is much needed comic relief.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell in year one went on record saying he did not want a transfer QB even with the Slim Reaper returning as the starter. Meanwhile in a similar situation Manny gets King.

It was the most foohardy decision considering he said something about the QB room while he grabed 9 other transfers. Then he wakes up and grabs a qb who almost lost a leg with a terrible OL to protect him. Norvel does some things right but others terribly wrong.

remember, we want them to win 6-7 games this year so that Norvell has "some" success and isn't fired. the goal is to keep Norvell there muddling in the mud for a while. not too much accomplishment and no cratering either.
No i dont. And they don't have the money to fire another coach and pay for 3 at one time

Advertisement
No i dont. And they don't have the money to fire another coach and pay for 3 at one time
Yeah they could go 0-12 and they couldn’t fire norvell. And if they did succumb to fan pressure and fire him it would be the actual nail in the coffin for that program. They’d be bankrupt and not a single even semi decent coach would even look in their direction

And thr longer they lose and misd bowl games the more and more they become a dumpster fire that become more and more irrelevant in recruits minds. The only game is maybe wsnt them to win is against the Gaytors because they'll be 2-9 at that point

Advertisement
FSUs best chance to win any game was w Travis anyways. Not sure what anyone was thinking that they would have any success with a pocket passer behind that line. I mean I HOPED Milton would be back there.

Advertisement
Back