Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like whyyyyyy do they post this? Who runs their twitter? I am convinced it is a UF or UM fan. Objectively it is just bad. You post one clip from practice and it is a ball sailing 10 ft out of bounds. You are better off posting the SMD videos of people on stationary bikes or walking around.

As much as I don't like to laugh at anybody else when they are down after the last 20 years in Coral Gables, this thread just keeps delivering the LOLs.

remember, we want them to win 6-7 games this year so that Norvell has "some" success and isn't fired. the goal is to keep Norvell there muddling in the mud for a while. not too much accomplishment and no cratering either.
Nah, most of their fans think 6 games is a success. Definitely want them to win 5 games. They can’t afford to fire him anyways.

1629303638416.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Burning a scholarship on a player because of his "leadership abilities". Man, I gotta tell ya, that program is hanging onto the cliff with a pinky lololololol

Considering the total lack of leadership (from their corches on down) at Forfeit State over the last several years, it's actually not the worst idea they've had over there. Leadership from the IR is probably better than no leadership whatsoever, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back