Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Theyre so tiny....
They might be the same size as my HS team, and we're some Section V east bum**** farm town in NY lmfao.

*edit, lol they're even half assing stretches in the beginning of this. They'll be lucky to win 3 again this year.
I agree they look tiny but I wonder if it’s those stupid helmets that make it seem that way? I saw Bama wears them now, too.

Theyre so tiny....
They might be the same size as my HS team, and we're some Section V east bum**** farm town in NY lmfao.

*edit, lol they're even half assing stretches in the beginning of this. They'll be lucky to win 3 again this year.

I know we joke and all but it’s the helmets that make them look tiny.

Advertisement
I thought the exact same thing. What is the purpose of blasting that over and over? I would get sick of my favorite song if I had to hear it over and over all day.
Someone should put the Miami version of that silly chant into the tape deck one day.

Advertisement
FSU is probably small Bc they are so young
Over half that team is less than 2 years in the program
That’s why you need a two deep of mostly 3rd year plus guys with younger studs mixed in
We finally have that through most of our roster so we starting to look big again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder why we don’t have it? Is it the money?

Good ?, honestly. But it’s fa sho catching on. Saw this during my Bears practice & came across this article. So I Def won’t knock FSU for this, but that who practice was sus af.

Advertisement
Back