Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

It's scary how much " she" looks like that thing in " her" Pro pic

Girl’s got a mouth
Animated GIF

Advertisement
I'm not sure what FSU fans are reading/watching. I listen to podcast from all the big 3 and have heard multiple times that once FSU runs 11v11 this offense cant execute anything but broken plays. Basically saying the OL is just as bad as last year or the DL is really good. He said he wasn't sure which one he wanted it to be.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what FSU fans are reading/watching. I listen to podcast from all the big 3 and have heard multiple times that once FSU runs 11v11 this offense cant execute anything but broken plays. Basically saying the OL is just as bad as last year or the DL is really good. He said he wasn't sure which one he wanted it to be.

Spoiler alert: It's not the DL.

Advertisement
Milton really gonna lose the job to a guy who can’t complete a forward pass? Dude should have retired
Just putting it out there....Milton ain't all that either. I think guys are blinded by that gimmick offense he had at ucf that another Hawaiian qb was able to come in and do the same thing in.

Milton ain't never really face week in week out athletes like what he will face in acc..and won't face it in a frantic offense that ran tempo to death and killed outmatched defenses in their conference. Hes about to be food behind that fsu o line with his peashooter arm lol

Just putting it out there....Milton ain't all that either. I think guys are blinded by that gimmick offense he had at ucf that another Hawaiian qb was able to come in and do the same thing in.

Milton ain't never really face week in week out athletes like what he will face in acc..and won't face it in a frantic offense that ran tempo to death and killed outmatched defenses in their conference. Hes about to be food behind that fsu o line with his peashooter arm lol
Put Travis on UCF and he wouldn’t sniff the field. Brandon Wimbush started at Notre Dame but couldn’t start at UCF. They ran the same offense as Oklahoma when Heupel was there but I’m sure Gus will probably be more run heavy. Healthy Milton’s numbers were comparable to D’Eriq King’s and they played in the same conference. After injury, he’s not the same player. He’s short and has a mediocre arm and can’t rely on agility anymore. I was curious to see how he would play after that injury but it’s clear he’s not the same player.

Advertisement
Put Travis on UCF and he wouldn’t sniff the field. Brandon Wimbush started at Notre Dame but couldn’t start at UCF. They ran the same offense as Oklahoma when Heupel was there but I’m sure Gus will probably be more run heavy. Healthy Milton’s numbers were comparable to D’Eriq King’s and they played in the same conference. After injury, he’s not the same player. He’s short and has a mediocre arm and can’t rely on agility anymore. I was curious to see how he would play after that injury but it’s clear he’s not the same player.
That injury was real bad

Advertisement
Back