Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Have a Nole I work with... threw that line at me one day. I turned around and said "you didnt even go to fsu? So what the fu*k are you talking about."

End of convo...
I will never understand that “insult”. It’s way cooler to have people as fans who didn’t attend UM, because they could’ve picked anybody.

Youre only an FSU fan if you didn’t get into UM and had to go there, or you couldn’t get into FSU but your parents went there.

I will never understand that “insult”. It’s way cooler to have people as fans who didn’t attend UM, because they could’ve picked anybody.

Youre only an FSU fan if you didn’t get into UM and had to go there, or you couldn’t get into FSU but your parents went there.

I mean UF and FSU fans say it but I always reply with, " so you had to go there to be a fan? How many of your fans didnt go there." I know a ton of UF fans who didnt go to UF and same for FSU

I don’t ever, ever bet but if there is one line out there that has me thinking about it so we can all make some $$ and taste dem tears, this is it for me.
wake up wrestling GIF by WWE

I mean UF and FSU fans say it but I always reply with, " so you had to go there to be a fan? How many of your fans didnt go there." I know a ton of UF fans who didnt go to UF and same for FSU
College football would not exist if not for fans that didn’t attend the university. It wouldn’t be able to survive

Advertisement
I know fans of state schools who have never even been to Tallahassee or Gainesville. Or Tuscaloosa, or even have a clue where Clemson is.

The main writer/editor or whatever at Warchant is a graduate of University of Florida and they hang on every letter that guy writes. I guess nobody can even be a fan until college then? I stand by them being the worst fanbase. I don’t think UF is even close...and I hate UF.

Watching Pitt Vs Fswho game on Accn and pitt is gonna be a problem defensive wise.. a surprise team.. with that being said we cannot afford to slip up the coastal has been the only division without a repeat team unlike the Atlantic division.. and that's troublesome looking at that record..thoughts????

You really think all those mouthbreathing goobers that populate Trailerhassee & Hogtown and their surrounding areas went to UiF and FSPoo?!?!?! People are generally fans of the teams in their areas, and the love affair usually begins waaaaaay before you even think of attending college...

Advertisement
Forget the Miami Hurricanes, I'd put bread up on the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes beating FSU this season... Not even the oldest team they got.

But at least their indoor facility is longer :ROFLMAO:
Well they look like most of their players look like they’ll make the 135 weight limit…

Advertisement
My favorite line of any idiot fans I come
Across is “you didn’t even go there”. They love that line on that show. Mark Rogers usually puts them in their place when they say that. But it is just sheer stupidity and shows they have nothing left to say now that they are at the BOTTOM with a long journey ahead of them to get out of it

I went to UM, but I still always hear something similar from Forfeit State fans and occasionally from UiF fans... "Most hurricanes fans didn't even go to UM." I always respond by telling them they're being elitist as fvck. Taken to its logical extreme, they're really just saying you can't be a fan of college football if you didn't go to college. Elitist, notwithstanding their overcrowded, borderline worthless, public school education.

I went to UM, but I still always hear something similar from Forfeit State fans and occasionally from UiF fans... "Most hurricanes fans didn't even go to UM." I always respond by telling them they're being elitist as fvck. Taken to its logical extreme, they're really just saying you can't be a fan of college football if you didn't go to college. Elitist, notwithstanding their overcrowded, borderline worthless, public school education.

I chose a career path that only 2 Universities offer in the United States and thats Arizona St. And Oklahoma St if I wanted my 4 year degree.

If not you have to go a different route which I did

Advertisement
Watching Pitt Vs Fswho game on Accn and pitt is gonna be a problem defensive wise.. a surprise team.. with that being said we cannot afford to slip up the coastal has been the only division without a repeat team unlike the Atlantic division.. and that's troublesome looking at that record..thoughts????
PITT losing some of that talent from that d line of last year, plus playing FSU can make anyone look good.

Advertisement
Back