Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was watching this with some friends and 2 of them were Noles.. at this point in the game we were already poking them cause Oregon was doing it all.... When this happened we laughed so hard we were crying...one of them got up and actually left lol.... got in his car and left
honestly not the weirdest thing he's ever done.

Advertisement
Leader of men right there.

He's matured dramatically since then. He was 23 at the time and had no idea how to lead having been coddled by Jimbo Fisher and exposed to the losing culture of the Bucs.

I took great pleasure in all of his gaffes at FSU but he's now probably the hardest working QB on the planet and has a very mature professional outlook. However this is Nole Tears so carry on with ripping on young Jameis.

He's matured dramatically since then. He was 23 at the time and had no idea how to lead having been coddled by Jimbo Fisher and exposed to the losing culture of the Bucs.

I took great pleasure in all of his gaffes at FSU but he's now probably the hardest working QB on the planet and has a very mature professional outlook. However this is Nole Tears so carry on with ripping on young Jameis.

I don't doubt that for one second. If I could go back and talk to myself at 23...

Advertisement
Where did wish that? Its an absolute fact FSU oline is a massive liability for them I mean did you not see Travis running for his life last season. Milton is coming off a devastating almost life changing injury and no one knows how well he will be able to move

Were not UF or FSU fans we dont wish for injuries to players like the sh*t they spew about us
Exactly. And the gaytor 247 Board doesn’t even wish injuries or celebrate them concerning our or other players.

2 week ban

Advertisement
I know the rules. You say nice things about Holes or Turds in their respective Tears threads and you have to be prepared for at least a 2 day thread ban.

Mods have gone soft. 👀
prepareyouranus GIF by FirstAndMonday

Advertisement
Back