Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Continue to beat us on the trail???

Last I checked they haven’t signed a better class than us in a while. Let’s see what they sign and then do.

It's going to get real ugly in Tallahassee once football has to be played. It may take a few Ls before it happens but those Nole fans that are pumping their chests now are going to be calling for Mike's head by end of October.

Decommit season for them is going to feel like a Cat5 hurricane.

Advertisement
Yep. ****head was grinning ear to ear talking about how he doesn’t care what others are saying while asking Norvel to comment on what others are saying. Norvel’s face was priceless.

Norvell had nothing to say. He’s not trying to lose by 50 this year.

body language was saying “please don’t go there, please don’t go there, PLEASE!!!!!!”

Advertisement
Can someone explain how mcfaggen lost 6 games to Miami? How is this possible ?

Counting his RS season... 0-6. He enrolled in 2000 and was drafted in 2005 (we beat them in the 2004 Orange Bowl).
I happened to attend UM from 2000 through 2004. Turds were also 0-3 against us during that span. What a time to be a Cane!

Advertisement
He is RVA's twin, who attended UF when he couldnt get into UM.
terry crews trailer GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Advertisement
Continue to beat us on the trail???

Last I checked they haven’t signed a better class than us in a while. Let’s see what they sign and then do.
This isn’t exactly ancient history - How many times did Golden have a higher ranked class in the summer than jimbob? And how many times did Golden have a higher ranked class than jimbob in February? Manny may not be the recruiter that jimbob is, but Memphis mike sure does give off a strong al Golden vibe. You’d think they’d be at least a little weary about boarding the “we won the recruiting championship before any games have been played” express.

It's going to get real ugly in Tallahassee once football has to be played. It may take a few Ls before it happens but those Nole fans that are pumping their chests now are going to be calling for Mike's head by end of October.

Decommit season for them is going to feel like a Cat5 hurricane.
I'll say it again the Bloodshed Tour is coming and the coaches, players, alums and especially the fans see it. Let them lose to WF the decommits will be overflowing

Advertisement
I'll say it again the Bloodshed Tour is coming and the coaches, players, alums and especially the fans see it. Let them lose to WF the decommits will be overflowing
It’s a very strange situation though. All FSU fans I know (which is many) understand they are in serious trouble. But yet the internet paints the fanbase a completely different way. The internet fan base is going to get trolled harder than any team I’ve seen.

It’s a very strange situation though. All FSU fans I know (which is many) understand they are in serious trouble. But yet the internet paints the fanbase a completely different way. The internet fan base is going to get trolled harder than any team I’ve seen.
The Willie years were bad but after the first 6 games they knew it was a disaster. Now they really think Norvell is next level and I don't know if they're all on some type of meth or if they're the most delusional fanbase in America

Advertisement
Back