Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lol. Such an odd flex. “We suck, beating us means nothing. You lost to a basketball school.” Newsflash - you are a basketball school. We beat you by 40.

And, I guess we’re just supposed to forget about all the **** they talked when they were beating us during our near decade-long “transition” - aka being a dumpster fire. Difference is, we never won only 3 games in a season or tucked our tail and ran from a well deserved *** kicking.

You’d think some of those idiots would learn the slightest bit of humility after the ****show they’ve been for the last five years. Losing at home to G5 teams. Going to overtime against a sunbelt team. Losing at halftime to Sam(notStan)ford. 3 head coaches in 4 years. Getting flat out embarrassed by us last year. The turnover purse. The list goes on… But no, taking all of that on the chin has seemed to have made the mongoloids even more delusional.

Someone needs to dub in some circus music for that Phillips interception highlight. FSU is straight clowns.

I believe it was @Dan E. Dangerously that put together an instant classic to music, I think on Twitter, to this sequence.

It was really well done and super funny. Hopefully by tagging him, he’ll re-post it here.

Stay tuned for the sequel coming soon...

e13f4726-9bfa-494e-82cf-be8bc276db16-UMVSFSU0926_HIT_ADD.jpg

FSU has two of the most ludicrous fails in all of CFB history. This and the Jameis fumble are mind blowing even after dozens of rewatched.

That Jameis fail was a national laughing stock. It was the beginning of the end for him - along with the crabs. So many funny tweets/memes came from that.

C3B1611F-9518-49F5-A3EF-CA2130CCF37C.jpeg

Advertisement
Last edited:
Are they going to pretend that we didn’t beat them by 6 Td’s last year? No idea where they’re getting this false bravado from but it’ll be all the more hilarious when we beat the snot out of them again
Can’t wait for their mass exodus of commits as soon as the wheels fall off lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
Really, No Fly Zone is that a fact? Seems like full fledge propaganda and wishful thinking these young men get hurt. Milton had gone through enough pain and anguish through his recovery period to gain some sympathy. You are not a scientist or engineer but a raving _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Really, No Fly Zone is that a fact? Seems like full fledge propaganda and wishful thinking these young men get hurt. Milton had gone through enough pain and anguish through his recovery period to gain some sympathy. You are not a scientist or engineer but a raving _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Where did wish that? Its an absolute fact FSU oline is a massive liability for them I mean did you not see Travis running for his life last season. Milton is coming off a devastating almost life changing injury and no one knows how well he will be able to move

Were not UF or FSU fans we dont wish for injuries to players like the sh*t they spew about us

Last edited:
Fill in the blank for me. I need practice using the infraction system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back