Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

THE ACC NETWORK IS CLOWNING THEM LIKE THIS????

Elon Musk Lol GIF

Have to love the FSU "how far is your stadium" replies. You know you have nothing to say when that's your go to as a fanbase.
Air conditioned, state of the art stadium, with a roof and a nightclub that every sport in America and music festival brings to hold major events in>>>>>>≥>>>> Doak Campbell Stadium. Oh and the stadium has actual seats not a bench

Advertisement
They’ll likely be favored against JSU, Syracuse and Umass. Slight underdogs against Wake, Louisville and Boston College. Heavy underdogs against the rest of the schedule. I just don’t see more than 4 or 5 victories on that schedule. If everything breaks right, they’re a 6-6 team.
Cuse will beat them. UMASS is terrible but so is fsu, flip a coin. Only game they should win is vs JSU. I see 2 win max for fsu

Air conditioned, state of the art stadium, with a roof and a nightclub that every sport in America and music festival brings to hold major events in>>>>>>≥>>>> Doak Campbell Stadium. Oh and the stadium has actual seats not a bench
Ah..:Doak Campbell. Brutalist architecture. Rodents. Xenomorphs. Trench urinals in the bathroom, and that cloth towel by the sink that just gets pulled down and back into the machine. One concession stand, that sells only expired eggs, rancid beer, and New Coke. Stadium highlights replayed off of a Betamax.

Definitely state of the art.

Advertisement
Funny thing about their fans is they always reply with " how many ACC titles have you won?" When we still have more National Championship then they have ACC titles and they've been in the ACC for 30 years. Only the Semenhole fans don't see how idiotic their comebacks are
We have more than 12 national championships? Good to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow flat out calling the program out Meanwhile we got the whole team getting deals... this is the little things
I said it from the start we’d get a jump on this stuff cause our program is very open and progressive whereas the programs in the good ole boy areas would **** and moan about it rather than be proactive

Advertisement
Back