Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
if they dont win 6 of the first 7 which they wont they wont be bowl eligible.

Their best possible start IMO is 5-2... they will lose their final 5 games and go 5-7

The worst possible start is 2-5 and still lose the final 5 to go 2-10

They may be recruiting well and lets say they hang onto this class... those players will not make a difference for another 2 years after this season at minimum. Especially their OLINE which is still garbage

Their best possible start IMO is 5-2... they will lose their final 5 games and go 5-7

They may be recruiting well and lets say they hang onto this class... those players will not make a difference for another 2 years after this season at minimum. Especially their OLINE which is still garbage
and this is why vegas has them at 5.5 for the year and will most likely be around that. i have them at 4 wins because they will lose a game they shouldnt.

charlie murphy GIF

Advertisement

WF in week 3 is their season tbh. They've been getting dragged in road conference games for years now and if they lose that the only game they should be favored is UMass. Oh but they've lost to multiple FCS schools the last few years also

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most likely scenario is they are 3-4 going into the Clemson game.

Losses to ND, and UNC are 100% guaranteed. That’s two losses right there that you can put in the book.

More than likely will lose to Louisville.

Then if they’re lucky they will win 1 of 2 to P5 teams Wake Forest, and Syracuse.

I will give them Jax State and UMass.

Thats why 3-4 seems like the most likely pre-Clempsen game record.

After Clemson, they will be lucky to win one game.

This is realistically a 4-win team.

I see 4-5 wins max as their ceiling.

Losses to ND, and UNC are 100% guaranteed. That’s two losses right there that you can put in the book.

Then if they’re lucky they will win 1 of 2 to P5 teams Wake Forest, and Syracuse.

I completely agree. 6 wins and Norvell coached above their talent level

Whats crazy is fsu fans will claim we are just hating on them and that's the reason for these predictions. In reality they lost their best players/playmaker, who sucked anyways, and have not done anything to address the real problems on their team. Best case scenario for them is a miracle and 6 wins. But a realistic outcome is probably 4 or 5 win season

Advertisement
The FSU fans I know are a lot more realistic. Most are expecting 5-6 wins total.
WF could be the game where the team quits because I think they know UNC, UM, Clemson and BC want to go medieval on them and NCST and UF want to pick the bones. I really think 5 wins is a big success because they won the tossup games they usually lose

The FSU fans I know are a lot more realistic. Most are expecting 5-6 wins total.

I spoke to one recently and he sounded upbeat about what's going on and then he said "I think we might be able to win 6 this year." Odd to find a realist in that bunch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back