Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I’m not so sure it’s Miami fans gushing over Milton, but rather travis really sucks.

Again, just take a look at the substance of the comments. Even if "gushing" is a bit of an exaggeration, there were plenty of "Milton can make all the throws" and "accuracy" and "downfield passes looked good" comments.

But I provided the stats. 5/11. 3 good passes. Even if Travis was the worst on the planet, and the conclusion is "well, Milton starts", that is still not the same as praising Milton's performance, which I thought was VERY average. And, yeah, I get it, he's rusty, he's not exactly the same as he was 2 years ago, yada yada yada.

I just didn't see great passing out of Milton in the spring game. And some UM "fans" did. Or think they did. Maybe they mashed all of the good throws by Travis and Rodemaker together and gave all the credit to Milton.

Advertisement
Always fun to publish a load of horsesh!te on a website with absolutely no repercussions or accountability...

Reminds me of when we had Golden. Annually, we were fed hype and promise in April and into the summer. By October, we were waiting for the offseason.

Advertisement
miami better beat em +17 this season. No exceptions

Yeah, I believe that we will.

Once they get that "GROAT" Class of 2022, though, and start playing the freshmen (out of necessity), I think it will start to get like the UM-F$U games of the late 90s (98, 99, 00), when we kept making it closer and closer due to sheer hatred.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always fun to publish a load of horsesh!te on a website with absolutely no repercussions or accountability...

Great quote: Miami kept players home who couldn’t visit elsewhere.

Pretty sure James Williams visited Georgia 200 times. Arroyo is from Texas lol. Leonard Taylor liked Miami always.

Why are certain Miami fans so convinced that McKenzie Milton will be F$U's starter? Let's review what we saw in the F$U Spring Game:

---1st pass - incomplete (not shown for some reason, the TV cameras were too busy filming Kevin Knowles celebrating his INT)
---2nd pass - shotgun, 2-yard dropback, 7-yard completion to the running back out of the backfield on the short side of the field that he threw off his back leg, did NOT step forward at all
---3rd pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, tried to step up, 7-yard SACK
---4th pass - shotgun, 6-yard dropback, tried to step up, had to throw the ball into the ground to avoid another sack
---5th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 27-yard completion to the short side of the field to a diving McClain; yes, the play looked good and McClain is certainly talented, but look at the THROW again, it's his second completion that was thrown largely off the back foot and relied on arm strength, not the drive and weight shift to the front leg; his right (rear) leg was injured and his left (front) leg is fine, so I wonder if there is a fearfulness to drive forward
---6th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, 16-yard completion for a TD to Robinson; I will give McKenzie credit for a strong arm, he threw the ball from the far hash of his 24 yard line to the near pylon of the end zone, across his body; on this pass, he only stepped forward (more like laterally) a bit more than on his first two completions; I honestly believe that when Milton has (a) his same OLs and WRs against (b) better DLs and DBs (c) not wearing padded foam helmets and (d) subject to real-world sacks, the outcome will be much worse

1st drive: 3/5, 1 sack, 1 TD, 2 good passes

---7th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 6-yard completion (across his body) to the midget RB coming out of the backfield, but 5 yards were YAC; no follow-through; yawn
---8th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, Milton RUNS through a gaping middle of the field for 14 yards; interestingly, he just stops running (per the rules of the scrimmage), not even attempting a slide; again, an outcome that seems very unlikely in the regular season; announcers gush over Milton on this particular play, which is ridiculous
---9th pass - shotgun, play-action (first one), 5-yard dropback, 39-yard pass (8 YAC) right down the middle to Burrell; thus far, this has looked like the most natural passing motion; until now, I have been wondering why F$U won't put a back in the backfield fpr play-action purposes with Milton to at least give the illusion that they might run and to slow down the rush/blitz
---10th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 2-yard dropback, incomplete
---11th pass - shotgun, 1-yard dropback, incomplete

2nd drive: 2/4, 1 fake-a$$ run that will never happen in real life, 1 good pass

---12th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, incomplete to avoid another sack
---13th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, SACK
---14th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, incomplete

3rd drive: 0/2, 1 sack, 0 good passes

I'm just not sure why Miami fans are jizzing in their pants over The Great McKenzie Milton, who went 5/11 with 2 sacks and 1 TD.

Well, UCF had a decent LB who only had one good hand, so I guess it's reasonable for FSU to pin their hopes on a QB with only one good leg.

They thought it was smart to open up that spring game. They've had 3 decommits since lol Them boys saw that **** show up close and wanted no part of it. I'm really gonna laugh when the SEC drops bags on Hunter and he flips.
Exactly them fools thought it was a good idea showing the recruits that mess and watch McCall be out of that class by June

Advertisement
Back