Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Why are certain Miami fans so convinced that McKenzie Milton will be F$U's starter? Let's review what we saw in the F$U Spring Game:

---1st pass - incomplete (not shown for some reason, the TV cameras were too busy filming Kevin Knowles celebrating his INT)
---2nd pass - shotgun, 2-yard dropback, 7-yard completion to the running back out of the backfield on the short side of the field that he threw off his back leg, did NOT step forward at all
---3rd pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, tried to step up, 7-yard SACK
---4th pass - shotgun, 6-yard dropback, tried to step up, had to throw the ball into the ground to avoid another sack
---5th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 27-yard completion to the short side of the field to a diving McClain; yes, the play looked good and McClain is certainly talented, but look at the THROW again, it's his second completion that was thrown largely off the back foot and relied on arm strength, not the drive and weight shift to the front leg; his right (rear) leg was injured and his left (front) leg is fine, so I wonder if there is a fearfulness to drive forward
---6th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, 16-yard completion for a TD to Robinson; I will give McKenzie credit for a strong arm, he threw the ball from the far hash of his 24 yard line to the near pylon of the end zone, across his body; on this pass, he only stepped forward (more like laterally) a bit more than on his first two completions; I honestly believe that when Milton has (a) his same OLs and WRs against (b) better DLs and DBs (c) not wearing padded foam helmets and (d) subject to real-world sacks, the outcome will be much worse

1st drive: 3/5, 1 sack, 1 TD, 2 good passes

---7th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 6-yard completion (across his body) to the midget RB coming out of the backfield, but 5 yards were YAC; no follow-through; yawn
---8th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, Milton RUNS through a gaping middle of the field for 14 yards; interestingly, he just stops running (per the rules of the scrimmage), not even attempting a slide; again, an outcome that seems very unlikely in the regular season; announcers gush over Milton on this particular play, which is ridiculous
---9th pass - shotgun, play-action (first one), 5-yard dropback, 39-yard pass (8 YAC) right down the middle to Burrell; thus far, this has looked like the most natural passing motion; until now, I have been wondering why F$U won't put a back in the backfield fpr play-action purposes with Milton to at least give the illusion that they might run and to slow down the rush/blitz
---10th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 2-yard dropback, incomplete
---11th pass - shotgun, 1-yard dropback, incomplete

2nd drive: 2/4, 1 fake-a$$ run that will never happen in real life, 1 good pass

---12th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, incomplete to avoid another sack
---13th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, SACK
---14th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, incomplete

3rd drive: 0/2, 1 sack, 0 good passes

I'm just not sure why Miami fans are jizzing in their pants over The Great McKenzie Milton, who went 5/11 with 2 sacks and 1 TD.

Why are certain Miami fans so convinced that McKenzie Milton will be F$U's starter? Let's review what we saw in the F$U Spring Game:

---1st pass - incomplete (not shown for some reason, the TV cameras were too busy filming Kevin Knowles celebrating his INT)
---2nd pass - shotgun, 2-yard dropback, 7-yard completion to the running back out of the backfield on the short side of the field that he threw off his back leg, did NOT step forward at all
---3rd pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, tried to step up, 7-yard SACK
---4th pass - shotgun, 6-yard dropback, tried to step up, had to throw the ball into the ground to avoid another sack
---5th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 27-yard completion to the short side of the field to a diving McClain; yes, the play looked good and McClain is certainly talented, but look at the THROW again, it's his second completion that was thrown largely off the back foot and relied on arm strength, not the drive and weight shift to the front leg; his right (rear) leg was injured and his left (front) leg is fine, so I wonder if there is a fearfulness to drive forward
---6th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, 16-yard completion for a TD to Robinson; I will give McKenzie credit for a strong arm, he threw the ball from the far hash of his 24 yard line to the near pylon of the end zone, across his body; on this pass, he only stepped forward (more like laterally) a bit more than on his first two completions; I honestly believe that when Milton has (a) his same OLs and WRs against (b) better DLs and DBs (c) not wearing padded foam helmets and (d) subject to real-world sacks, the outcome will be much worse

---7th pass - shotgun, 3-yard dropback, 6-yard completion (across his body) to the midget RB coming out of the backfield, but 5 yards were YAC; no follow-through; yawn
---8th pass - shotgun, empty backfield, 3-yard dropback, Milton RUNS through a gaping middle of the field for 14 yards; interestingly, he just stops running (per the rules of the scrimmage), not even attempting a slide; again, an outcome that seems very unlikely in the regular season; announcers gush over Milton on this particular play, which is ridiculous
---9th pass - shotgun, play-action (first one), 5-yard dropback, 39-yard pass (8 YAC) right down the middle to Burrell; thus far, this has looked like the most natural passing motion; until now, I have been wondering why F$U won't put a back in the backfield fpr play-action purposes with Milton to at least give the illusion that they might run and to slow down the rush/blitz

I'm just not sure why Miami fans are jizzing in their pants over The Great McKenzie Milton, who went 5/11 with 2 sacks and 1 TD.
I don't think anyone is jizzing in their pants over Milton...although knowing this site I'm sure there is a least one sick f**k.

I think we all just know how bad Travis is at throwing and realize that Milton, who is not by any means a great QB, can't be worse. He didn't collapse in the spring game which should be enough to beat out Travis haha.

I don't think the vast majority of Canes fans think that FSU is going to be very good regardless.

Because their alternatives are worse.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone is jizzing in their pants over Milton...although knowing this site I'm sure there is a least one sick f**k.

I think we all just know how bad Travis is at throwing and realize that Milton, who is not by any means a great QB, can't be worse. He didn't collapse in the spring game which should be enough to beat out Travis haha.

I don't think the vast majority of Canes fans think that FSU is going to be very good regardless.

Maybe not on the F$U Tears thread, but try this thread out:

Advertisement
4F0BCBCD-6E97-4286-AD54-1906798408F2.png

the delusion is reaching historic proportions in that cesspool.

There will be no shocks. They are not going to win 8 games, and they are not going to land a ton of blue-chippers.

F$U might be the only Power 5 programs where commits are too ashamed to admit they are picking F$U, so they have to be "silent".
My sauces tell me that their shock the world silent is that they’ve flipped DJ Dallas’ ace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 145779
the delusion is reaching historic proportions in that cesspool.

1. OG - Knee injury - not starting anywhere
2. C - RS freshman - uhhh, no
3. TE - maybe while our guys are injured, but not once the season starts
4. WR - transfer not even playing for F$U yet - KANSAS transfer
5. WR - uhhhhh, no
6. DE - uhhhhh, maybe
7. DE - another transfer not even playing for F$U yet - from South Carolina
8. DT - **** no
9. LB - anything is possible here
10. LB - INJURED - not starting anywhere
11. LB - funny thing, you can't have THREE F$U LBs who "start" for Miami when we only start 2
12. S - **** ******* NO
13. S/Striker - **** ******* NO, and the idiot can't even get Jammie's last name right
14. S - **** ******* NO
15. CB - Nope, not anymore
16. CB - Nope, not anymore
17. S - **** ******* NO
18. CB - 3rd on the F$U depth chart, but he would start at UM...RUMORED TO BE HITTING THE PORTAL....suuuuuure

Now, in the idiot F$U porster's defense, he didn't list any F$U QBs or RBs who would start for UM...however, he claimed he was "almost out of space", so it seems like he thinks there are other F$U players who could start for UM.

But let's sum up these 18 gems.

He lists 2 transfers who have not even played a down for F$U. He lists 2 guys who are injured. Again, these 4 guys may be awesome...someday...but that day is not today, and we have no idea how those transfers will perform and no idea how those injuries will heal. He lists 3 LBs when both UM and F$U start 2. He lists 4 Safety/Striker types when Miami has some of the best Safety/Striker talent in the country. He lists 3 CBs (when we both only start 2) and Miami is set at CB. He lists 2 OLs from what is possibly one of the worst OLs in the Power 5, none of whom could start for UM.

MAYBE one of their DEs could start at UM and MAYBE one of their LBs could start at UM, but that's about it. That's not "five".

This F$U porster is almost as bad as a Gaytor fan, projecting certain F$U roster-fillers as "starters" at UM based on their recruiting rankings.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I’m not so sure it’s Miami fans gushing over Milton, but rather travis really sucks.

Advertisement
Back