Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

wow.... some hot takes in their thread about Norvell's satellite camp this summer....

FSU announced the first 10 teams that will be a part of the Sunshine Showcase on Friday morning: UCF, USF, Power Five programs Minnesota and Washington State, FBS school Troy, local FCS program FAMU, regional FCS schools Stetson and Charleston Southern, and Division III programs Geneva College and University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point.

Their take:

Norvell is trying put a stranglehold on Florida recruiting. Man if he pulls this off. Might go down as one of the most brilliant moves in college football history.

Turn Florida into Louisiana where it's akin to a crime to go anywhere but FSU.
Sounds like Norvell has a stranglehold on whoever wrote that take because the author’s brain appears to be deprived of oxygen.

Advertisement
Norvell stinks at this recruiting thing, his classes so far are full of coal shovelers ala Golden. Sure they got a decent ranking now with some good perimeter players but there’s no game changer at qb and they don’t got sh*t along the lines, the only good one they got is going to get snatched up by us... In short, they’re gonna be our whipping boys for the foreseeable future..

Norvell stinks at this recruiting thing, his classes so far are full of coal shovelers ala Golden. Sure they got a decent ranking now with some good perimeter players but there’s no game changer at qb and they don’t got sh*t along the lines, the only good one they got is going to get snatched up by us... In short, they’re gonna be our whipping boys for the foreseeable future..
🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

wow.... some hot takes in their thread about Norvell's satellite camp this summer....

FSU announced the first 10 teams that will be a part of the Sunshine Showcase on Friday morning: UCF, USF, Power Five programs Minnesota and Washington State, FBS school Troy, local FCS program FAMU, regional FCS schools Stetson and Charleston Southern, and Division III programs Geneva College and University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point.

Their take:

Norvell is trying put a stranglehold on Florida recruiting. Man if he pulls this off. Might go down as one of the most brilliant moves in college football history.

Someone should call Manny and tell him about this "satellite camp", truly ground breaking stuff from Norvell here.

All joking aside, it's going to be really funny when Minnesota and WSU start taking kids that FSU wants.

Advertisement
Golden had a top 10 class. Norvell won’t even sniff that.

Their take:

Weird how he is allowing other schools on to FSU campus to scout players. Great for the recruits but why would FSU do this?

Advertisement
Haven't posted on here in ages. But I couldn't help myself after seeing our Spring game. We have a walk-on Wide Receiver who is better than anyone FSU has on their team right now.
I can’t believe I’m peaking at their spring game. Their dudes look small as ****.

Advertisement
I can’t believe I’m peaking at their spring game. Their dudes look small as ****.
can someone who watched both games give an objective comparison between us and them. i think they are small because they got rid of all those bloated slow guys that were playing like crap.

just curious how you all think they stack up.

I cheered the day Jimbo Fisher resigned because they didn't know how good they had it at FSU and wouldn't back him to the hilt.

Advertisement
I hope he and the noles fail miserably
Animated GIF

can someone who watched both games give an objective comparison between us and them. i think they are small because they got rid of all those bloated slow guys that were playing like crap.

just curious how you all think they stack up.
From the little I watched:

Milton made some good throws. Good QB when he has time

Seemed like they were playing hard with energy

Team looks small and going to be pushed around

OL is not going to be very good.

Defense looked unorganized. The db’s looked out of position and lost on a few plays

Canes 42 FSU 17 😁 Oh and fvck FSU

Advertisement
Back