Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I've counted about 30 guys from their 2020 roster who either opted out, transferred or declared for the NFL draft early. Not counting guys who graduated. That's a lot to replace in one short off season, portal or no portal. And their 2021 class is not at all full of instant contributors.

They've added some pieces, but at a minimum their depth has taken a huge hit. 4-8 or 5-7. And yes, we'll hang another 50 on 'em.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They signed a quarterback today now they are boasting about being the number 1 class in acc and the sixth nationally,only 11 months to signing day that should hold up.

lot of yall are all in on milton. if he was so good he would have his job at qb at ucf
To be fair he was out two years and wasn’t cleared until the end of October. It’s kinda hard to bench a guy playing really well when the qb is finally cleared at the half way point of the season. If he’s close to what he was it’ll be a big upgrade for them. I still think they suck , just not as bad.

Advertisement
I've counted about 30 guys from their 2020 roster who either opted out, transferred or declared for the NFL draft early. Not counting guys who graduated. That's a lot to replace in one short off season, portal or no portal. And their 2021 class is not at all full of instant contributors.

They've added some pieces, but at a minimum their depth has taken a huge hit. 4-8 or 5-7. And yes, we'll hang another 50 on 'em.
Good point. And if they have one of those fluke injury seasons it could be epically bad. Like 2-3 wins bad.

This 3 year span could set them back five years at a minimum.

Jimbo really f’ed them over. And I love it.

Which is great because they'll no doubt get a bunch of racial heat for it
That's the irony in all of that because it's the Willie contract and buyout that has put them in that position!? So their mismanagement is a 2 for 1 double whammy!!!

lot of yall are all in on milton. if he was so good he would have his job at qb at ucf
The guy who took his job still has two more years of eligibility, no serious injury history and is one of the better QBs in the country. It’s not like UCF has spent the past two seasons sitting around waiting for Milton to heal. They had to assume he wasn’t going to play ever again. They moved on. Milton can play. Will he be able to do much with that line at FSU? Doubt it.

Advertisement
They’ll be incrementally better. It would be nearly impossible to be worse. Milton, if healthy immediately improves their offense. He played against the same competition at UCF that King did at Houston. Outside of the top two or three teams, the conferences aren’t that different. It might not be 52-10 again. Maybe something more like 45-17
They have probably the worst OL in schools history and I'm being generous. Milton might not last the season.

They have probably the worst OL in schools history and I'm being generous. Milton might not last the season.
I must stop you right there. According to FSwho fans they made progression on their o-line and they will be a force to deal with this season!

Hilarious, I think they spend too much time down in Gainesville sniffing gayturd air....

U couldn’t be more wrong. Gabriel has played great since miltons injury. U can’t bench him. Milton was great too but he’s coming of a near career ending injury

Gabriel would have gotten a lot more attention if Blandy shannon wasnt getting scored on left and right all year long

Advertisement
I must stop you right there. According to FSwho fans they made progression on their o-line and they will be a force to deal with this season!

Hilarious, I think they spend too much time down in Gainesville sniffing gayturd air....
With them, there’s just a complete sense of denial up there. 5-6 years ago they were a playoff caliber program that was, at worst, going to end up in the OB. Now there’s questions whether they can even get bowl eligible. They collapsed so quickly, and have been dominated by Miami and UF ever since. Just a complete reversal of fortune. In a matter of two seasons everything literally went rock bottom for them.

With them, there’s just a complete sense of denial up there. 5-6 years ago they were a playoff caliber program that was, at worst, going to end up in the OB. Now there’s questions whether they can even get bowl eligible. They collapsed so quickly, and have been dominated by Miami and UF ever since. Just a complete reversal of fortune. In a matter of two seasons everything literally went rock bottom for them.
The part that's going to keep them down is that they think it's 100% a matter of coaching because the drop off happened when Jimbo left. The part they don't realize is the real problem is the reason Jimbo left.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210204-145916_Google.jpg
just saying!!

Advertisement
Back