Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The talent gap on FSU's roster continues to decline and I'm here for all of it. I'm sure they'll have some more transfers as well but they're going to struggle to field a full team next year. Even practicing will be difficult, although they'll probably just play dodgeball or pin the tail on the donkey instead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is going to get gangbanged by every team in the ACC for years to come. Also Clemson will show no mercy bc of what happened this year. This is a thing of beauty. Them noles deserve every bit of this... Still remember the dirty play on Duke Johnson. Have no sympathy for them bc of that play alone.

FSU is going to get gangbanged by every team in the ACC for years to come. Also Clemson will show no mercy bc of what happened this year. This is a thing of beauty. Them noles deserve every bit of this... Still remember the dirty play on Duke Johnson. Have no sympathy for them bc of that play alone.

My only regret is that Trevor Lawrence can't come back for just ONE game in 2021 to rip the SemenHoles a few new holes.

Advertisement
Back