Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
little-girl-running-scared-little-girl-running-scared-screaming-terror-183740566.jpg

A live check in with little sister f$poo... :6fps6:

Advertisement
I will never understand how FSU ran Jimbo out of the city after he won a natty just to watch him go to TAMU and in two years take them to the brink of the CFP...This will forever be the biggest bone head move I’ve ever seen...

because the guy is a **** and had worn out his welcome. the TAMU people are actually much nicer than the FSU people, and will get tired of Jimbo's nonsense pretty quickly, winning or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will never understand how FSU ran Jimbo out of the city after he won a natty just to watch him go to TAMU and in two years take them to the brink of the CFP...This will forever be the biggest bone head move I’ve ever seen...
It was dumb then and it's dumb now.

By the sounds of it the whole situation was a power trip - ADs / boosters not wanting Fisher to get his own way. Someone should have told them that basking in the reflected glory of a great football team / egomaniac HC is better than trying to pick up the pieces after spending $20m trying to "do something".

Advertisement
Back