Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
For a team who didn’t have difference makers at RB or WR, not signing any impact guys there is pretty bad. Guessing they’ll be able to grab a few in free agency but that roster is hurting for talent.

Advertisement
Man I wasn’t thinking like this but when you outline it like that holy cow that is a joke
And to top it off sounds like they wont play a bowl even though any team with any record can.i personally think any team that can go to a bowl game should. im sure the players would like it and get what ever gifts come with it.

Advertisement
And to top it off sounds like they wont play a bowl even though any team with any record can.i personally think any team that can go to a bowl game should. im sure the players would like it and get what ever gifts come with it.
Normally I'd say yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if most players on losing teams didn't want to participate in a bowl because
1) they didn't earn it
2) ending the season gets them out of Covid protocols that I bet aren't fun to follow

Side note: curious how bowls will handle conflicting Covid protocols between conferences

Normally I'd say yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if most players on losing teams didn't want to participate in a bowl because
1) they didn't earn it
2) ending the season gets them out of Covid protocols that I bet aren't fun to follow

Side note: curious how bowls will handle conflicting Covid protocols between conferences

I would venture a guess a lot of schools are going to choose to not go to bowls this year. Most of the time on these lower tier games the schools lose money sending the team. In this climate with the uncertainty of having a game full go one day and the next it is cancelled, doesn't seem logical for most.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back