Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero doubt in my mind that PP would be a cane if we had a spot for him. He wants to stay in state...probably hates the turds....limits your choices.
Of course they will say they beat us for him in a head to head battle but we all know the truth. Limited spots available. We only have 4 spots left I think.

One is for Garcia or if he chooses ASU at the last minute...a portal QB.
One is for a portal CB or anything at CB
One is for Maason Smith if he wants it (we will find out in a week)
One is for T2 or the USC grad transfer LB

Payton can still get back in if MSmith doesnt choose us so all is not lost. That said, some poster said his dad is an FSU fan so it might not be as easy to flip him back if there are ill feelings.

Manny is alot of options here with the last 4 spots. If we end the season 10-1 he will be a kid in a candy shop going into January.

(Sorry to derail thread. I know this is Noles tears not the Recruiting board. lol. Got carried away)

Of course they will say they beat us for him in a head to head battle but we all know the truth. Limited spots available. We only have 4 spots left I think.

One is for Garcia or if he chooses ASU at the last minute...a portal QB.
One is for a portal CB or anything at CB
One is for Maason Smith if he wants it (we will find out in a week)
One is for T2 or the USC grad transfer LB

Payton can still get back in if MSmith doesnt choose us so all is not lost. That said, some poster said his dad is an FSU fan so it might not be as easy to flip him back if there are ill feelings.

Manny is alot of options here with the last 4 spots. If we end the season 10-1 he will be a kid in a candy shop going into January.

(Sorry to derail thread. I know this is Noles tears not the Recruiting board. lol. Got carried away)
agree with the sentiment if not the players. I see QB, Corner, OL, Best Available- Garcia, McBurrow, Barber, all likely and Smith as the last guy/long shot. When they miss on that one it will be another corner or best guy they can grab. Would be delicious tears if that turned out to be Payton.

Advertisement

It is such an incredibly stupid argument. It definitely did not hurt us, but somehow Texas A&M, Georgia, Bama, and UF still landed guys down here, and somehow only one or two of the top guys from outside of the tri-county area and the southern part of Georgia are going there. Perhaps if Norvell spent more time recruiting South Florida and guys on his staff familiar with the area they would have plucked a few as well.

They got a transfer OL from ULM lol. I expect them to hit the portal hard. Not sure how many top guys will want to transfer there though. Seems like they just need to fill up the roster at this point.

Advertisement
Serious answers appreciated here:

Were we spinning everything the same way as a desperate FSWho fanbase does? God they are acting like they are the second coming on the recruiting trail as of right now and people are acting like the "memphis special" 3 star recruis are going to change their program.

From some things that I've seen on IG but also on Twitter they are acting like Norwell is getting them another championship next year. I do get optimism and I think we are hyping players up as well that are commited to us, but holy shiat this is another level of delusional...

Were we spinning everything the same way as a desperate FSWho fanbase does? God they are acting like they are the second coming on the recruiting trail as of right now and people are acting like the "memphis special" 3 star recruis are going to change their program.

From some things that I've seend on IG but also on Twitter they are acting like Norwell is getting them another championship next year. I do get optimism and I think we are hyping players up as well that are commited to us, but holy shiat this is another level of delusional...
Yes

From some things that I've seend on IG but also on Twitter they are acting like Norwell is getting them another championship next year. I do get optimism and I think we are hyping players up as well that are commited to us, but holy shiat this is another level of delusional...
It's what all blind homers fans do.....they talk themselves into believing things are ok. U have some that have hopes and deal in reality and u have loyal retards. Every fan base has them and if u read social media u will run into it all the time more often then not.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles you mean like this
Screenshot_20201208-103409_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201208-103421_Samsung Internet.jpg

From some things that I've seen on IG but also on Twitter they are acting like Norwell is getting them another championship next year. I do get optimism and I think we are hyping players up as well that are commited to us, but holy shiat this is another level of delusional...

a lot were with Golden for sure... but we also weren’t in nearly as bad of shape as they are

Advertisement
Back