Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Ho lee **** I thought the gaytors were bad with delusion. But man this gem right here....this might be the most delusional post ever.
Screenshot_20201207-001440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Funny that an FSU fan would trash Oxford, MS. There are more women per men there than probably any town in the country. That must be the problem for them.

I've always wondered at this, having been to Oxford a few times. Considering the ratio of female to male students is roughly average compared to state universities (look it up). Plus idea of Oxford being a utopia filled with hot southern belles...pretty much straight bull****.

In fact, as a whole, probably hotter chicks at FSU. Of course, definitely a lot less STD's going around in Oxford, so it's probably a wash.

durden and Wilson flashed but then fizzled. I think in a better program, they are more effective.

as for woodbey, didn’t they switch him to a Lb/rover type role? He and gainer are the better athletes on that defense. He’s a better athlete than you represent but I ain’t dying on this nole hill

IMO Gainer is an impressive athlete. He hasn't been developed well but he'd be a good fit in our defense. Him and Asante were the only ones that played well against us.

I don't see it with Woodbey. He'd have to be a striker and he just doesn't play with the aggression and toughness of guys like Frierson and K Smith

Ho lee **** I thought the gaytors were bad with delusion. But man this gem right here....this might be the most delusional post ever.View attachment 136996

How do they "still bring a big TV audience"?

They've pvssed out of a bunch of games this season, may not play again, and they are 2-6. In a BEST CASE SCENARIO, they will not even reach .500 this year.

And, yet, somehow...one of their douchey fans thinks that people want to watch F$U play football in a meaningless bowl game against (presumably) a non-Power-Five opponent.

Hilarious.

As a sad note, 418 College Ave is the address of the Kappa Alpha house at F$U, the most racist fraternity in America.

Advertisement
How do they "still bring a big TV audience"?

They've pvssed out of a bunch of games this season, may not play again, and they are 2-6. In a BEST CASE SCENARIO, they will not even reach .500 this year.

And, yet, somehow...one of their douchey fans thinks that people want to watch F$U play football in a meaningless bowl game against (presumably) a non-Power-Five opponent.

Hilarious.

As a sad note, 418 College Ave is the address of the Kappa Alpha house at F$U, the most racist fraternity in America.

Well, I like to watch them play. It brings me great joy watching how far into the abyss they've fallen. :D

At this rate if Norvell keeps this up he should be fired next season ...hes worse than Willie.
Actually, no coach in America could win with that roster and current state of the program. It's not about him being worse, but about cleaning house. I have said a long time that FSU needed to take some tough medicine or they will never get back near the top. The coach that flushes out the rats will look horrible in the short term, but it has to be done. It's a tough pill to swallow for FSU fans, but they now realize just how bad the program was.

Willie got a bad rap at FSU. Their fans were in complete denial about the state of their program, but now I think they understand. They are a raging dumpster fire. They have no reason at all to not want it burned to the ground. No more holding on to false hope because they think they have talent. That talent is garbage. Garbage work ethic. Garbage attitude. Garbage all the way around. Same with the administration that thought they could just recruit guys and let them run wild. Garbage.

Willie and Norvell are both WORLDS better than FSU is making them look.

I've always wondered at this, having been to Oxford a few times. Considering the ratio of female to male students is roughly average compared to state universities (look it up). Plus idea of Oxford being a utopia filled with hot southern belles...pretty much straight bull****.

In fact, as a whole, probably hotter chicks at FSU. Of course, definitely a lot less STD's going around in Oxford, so it's probably a wash.
There is also a women's college in Oxford. You don't actually know the town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back