Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lmao @ FSU fans saying they don’t want a top 50 player when their recruiting class is poverty. Additionally, their reasoning is absurd. He’s been to 3 different HS’s because COVID turned his HS career upside down. He just wanted to find somewhere that would let him ball.

I know folks don't like quitters and kids fleeing this sinking ship but Durden and Woodbey are ballers.

No.

Woodbey is awful, he'd be the worst player on our defense and it's not really close. A safety who runs a 4.9 and is coming off a major knee injury? I'll pass

Durden was good, but then got out of shape and was pretty bad this season

I'm guessing you didn't watch FSU this year

Advertisement
No.

Woodbey is awful, he'd be the worst player on our defense and it's not really close. A safety who runs a 4.9 and is coming off a major knee injury? I'll pass

Durden was good, but then got out of shape and was pretty bad this season

I'm guessing you didn't watch FSU this year

durden and Wilson flashed but then fizzled. I think in a better program, they are more effective.

as for woodbey, didn’t they switch him to a Lb/rover type role? He and gainer are the better athletes on that defense. He’s a better athlete than you represent but I ain’t dying on this nole hill

durden and Wilson flashed but then fizzled. I think in a better program, they are more effective.

as for woodbey, didn’t they switch him to a Lb/rover type role? He and gainer are the better athletes on that defense. He’s a better athlete than you represent but I ain’t dying on this nole hill
I don't want anyone from FSU. Period.

Advertisement
I agree. The whole situation is a complete mess. I wasn't sure how Norvell would do there when they hired him. I thought the hire had potential. At this point though, it would take Nick Saban 4 years to turn their program around. I've never seen a blue blood implode so fast, especially without sanctions.

many times a hiring a scrub coach is worse than sanction

Advertisement
The stupid thing for them is it is really not complicated how to turn it around as one of the big three in Florida. Recruit that tier of overlooked guys with chips on their shoulders, develop them, do that 2-3 times and get momentum for the bigger fish in state. Norvell has decided he just doesn’t want to recruit Florida, however. Bold strategy.
If he’s trying to rebuild while deemphasizing Florida, that’s a foolish strategy. There’s just something about the Florida kids, especially the farther south you go. He probably just doesn’t understand the state.
Amazing, how this is turning out—back in the day, Bobby Bowden and Chuck Amato would often kick our ***—including when JJ and Butch were recruiting for us in the ‘80’s. Despite what many on here would like to think, they beat us for a lot of kids. We still did well enough.

Advertisement
Newberg basically just told them they're not getting Milton or Garcia in his latest update. Milton doesn't want to go to a rebuilding team, and they think Miami's relationship with Garcia wins out in the end.

1607118136458.png

Newberg basically just told them they're not getting Milton or Garcia in his latest update. Milton doesn't want to go to a rebuilding team, and they think Miami's relationship with Garcia wins out in the end.

View attachment 136727
What the fvck were they expecting tho? Why would anybody with any other college offer choose to go there. I’d commit to Prairie Valley South State College before FSU if I were a recruit.

View attachment 136727
Straight from the Kush Mansion....Lol....
"Your Welcome from CaneinOrlando......

Attachments

• 124168932_1160217601039597_8680094580253867437_o.jpg
    124168932_1160217601039597_8680094580253867437_o.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 28
Advertisement
Back