Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I really don’t understand this turncoat.
Where was he when the entire state was clowning us and when we were bleeding recruits after the Clemson?
He really didn’t seem to eager to try and bring the program back and talked mad sht about us Has he said even one positive thing about the program?
Our own blood is a actually publicly expressing more sympathy for our biggest rival than he ever did for us.
It’s as if he hates the fact that Miami is currently a better football program than FSU. The only thing that would change my f FSU disappeared is that their would be one less program in fla giving out payments to “mentors”.
I can only imagine how much pain his ****** will be if Bama goes in UF bone dry while chocking the sht out of em.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20201203-100213_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20201203-100232_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Where was he when the entire state was clowning us and when we were bleeding recruits after the Clemson?
He really didn’t seem to eager to try and bring the program back and talked mad sht about us Has he said even one positive thing about the program?
Our own blood is a actually publicly expressing more sympathy for our biggest rival than he ever did for us.
It’s as if he hates the fact that Miami is currently a better football program than FSU. The only thing that would change my f FSU disappeared is that their would be one less program in fla giving out payments to “mentors”.
I can only imagine how much pain his ****** will be if Bama goes in UF bone dry while chocking the sht out of em.

Couldn’t agree more. Fūck that bumbass turncoat and his bust kids, not a one turned out to be nothing but burned toast in their careers. Forever more that POS will be known as the Miami hater that loves the reptile dyck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

He's an "SEC DAD". He is fully gone, and those types believe in "CONFERENCE STRENGTH" and perception...hence him saying sh*t like that...a real UM fan could care less how "college football" is better when FSU is up , etc...that type of stuff is for sec fan boys which is what he has essentially became after sending the two sons to uf. We literally were down last year....and years prior and there was no sympathy from him let alone fsu fans.

I know he deals with alot becuase they stay flaming Marco Wilson on twitter, UF fans included.

They are in deep shiit strictly from a numbers standpoint. They can only add 26 via Hs signings and transfer portal total. They are losing scholarship players at an alarming rate. They are projecting to have 60-70 scholarship players next season. That is worse than probation. This doesn’t even take into account roster balance or talent. They are in deep shiit.

Advertisement
Back