Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Capture1.PNG

:6fps6: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :6fps6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m keeping the receipt on this one bro, just so you know I’ll be bumping your post with some crow a few years from now.
I'll eat the crow as well man lol....I saw plays him blasting dudes that wont happen in college often. The way he runs to the ball and his change of direction concerns me....he doesn't look like he closes well. T2 fits our defense more or he should be what we are looking for in a modern day Miami linebacker.

Advertisement
Word bro, I trust your bumb sauce googles. 💯💯
Look early in the film at hudl one rb Curt's back and it looked like a car turning.....he got the tackle and slammed the kid but in college u ain't arm tackling dudes. And I'm not some linebacker wizard but that's how it looks for me.

T2 looks gifted af...maybe not a typical five star but he looks like a modern day guy.

Look early in the film at hudl one rb Curt's back and it looked like a car turning.....he got the tackle and slammed the kid but in college u ain't arm tackling dudes. And I'm not some linebacker wizard but that's how it looks for me.

T2 looks gifted af...maybe not a typical five star but he looks like a modern day guy.
💀😂

imagine being slow and coached in Diass scheme 🎒

I'll eat the crow as well man lol....I saw plays him blasting dudes that wont happen in college often. The way he runs to the ball and his change of direction concerns me....he doesn't look like he closes well. T2 fits our defense more or he should be what we are looking for in a modern day Miami linebacker.
I like Troutman a lot, and I’m hoping Tyler Johnson lives up to his brothers legacy just as much as the next guy. But the truth to the matter is, our LB class this year should be Jennings, T2, and Chase Smith.

I understand everyone wants as much speed at LB as possible. I’ve never been one to bash our own players, but I’ll just say there’s plenty of times I’ve seen these “speedy” linebackers get swallowed up at the LOS or pushed 15 yards back. People talk about our system, but in our system we’ve got to have some LBs who can take on O-lineman head on.

If we took Branden Jennings he’d be a Mike backer for us, T2 would fill the Pickney role, and Chase Smith is obviously coming in at Striker.

I get people are disappointed with our current Jennings so far, and it’s always been the CIS tradition to bash players who look to be leaning elsewhere. But I’ve said from the beginning, and I’ll keep pushing it, Branden Jennings is f’n Godzilla and would kill it here.

Advertisement

Btw, I like you a lot better after a win lol.

I like Troutman a lot, and I’m hoping Tyler Johnson lives up to his brothers legacy just as much as the next guy. But the truth to the matter is, our LB class this year should be Jennings, T2, and Chase Smith.

I understand everyone wants as much speed at LB as possible. I’ve never been one to bash our own players, but I’ll just say there’s plenty of times I’ve seen these “speedy” linebackers get swallowed up at the LOS or pushed 15 yards back. People talk about our system, but in our system we’ve got to have some LBs who can take on O-lineman head on.

If we took Branden Jennings he’d be a Mike backer for us, T2 would fill the Pickney role, and Chase Smith is obviously coming in at Striker.

I get people are disappointed with our current Jennings so far, and it’s always been the CIS tradition to bash players who look to be leaning elsewhere. But I’ve said from the beginning, and I’ll keep pushing it, Branden Jennings is f’n Godzilla and would kill it here.
After the film's I saw I really like Chase and T2 the Hood kid is good as well. If we had DTs worth a **** elite DTs we wouldn't have to worry about guys getting swallowed up. Vilma was tiny but wilfork and that front kept guys off him that's an elite DLs job. We are pretty weak at DT and no one speaks about like it's stuff of myths. The three guys we have committed I want them all cause they are very talented each of those guys are important for the future of our linebackers

We need T2 and I saw jennings film today and for me I would pass. I would be surprised if u saw a bama OSU or LSU give that jennings a serious look. Again maybe I'm wrong but that's not a five star to me.

Advertisement
Back