Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
F$U will struggle mightily with Pitt's defense. But Pitt's offense doesn't scare me a lick. We gifted them 10 points and people seem to be forgetting that. Their offensive yards- which weren't impressive- were between the 20s. But, they did miss some easy opportunities as well. That's why Pickett makes a difference.

If there’s any team we really wanted FSU to beat, it was UNC. UNC is our biggest threat of missing the ACCCG. They don’t play Clemson. We needed someone to knock them off. It’s especially helpful that we pounded FSU. ND barely squeaked by last weekend. I think the later season Clemson loss will bump us up in the rankings over them. Now we control our own destiny.

If there’s any team we really wanted FSU to beat, it was UNC. UNC is our biggest threat of missing the ACCCG. They don’t play Clemson. We needed someone to knock them off. It’s especially helpful that we pounded FSU. ND barely squeaked by last weekend. I think the later season Clemson loss will bump us up in the rankings over them. Now we control our own destiny.
We need lame to lose but point taken

Advertisement
Of course but so did we. So we need them to lose twice while we win out. Hopefully the stars align
Like I mentioned... I don’t necessarily think that’s true. ND almost lost to a trash team this past weekend. A Clemson loss would be later in the season. We would likely jumped them based on the current rankings assuming we win out.

Advertisement
Like I mentioned... I don’t necessarily think that’s true. ND almost lost to a trash team this past weekend. A Clemson loss would be later in the season. We would likely jumped them based on the current rankings assuming we win out.

Yeah, but it's not about AP rankings. The tiebreaker is some third-party ranking system, and I don't know that any of us really know the factors that go into that ranking system.

Maybe Miami will be ahead of ND in ALL ranking systems, maybe we won't. In the past, the reason that the AP/UPI-USA Today type rankings were used is because nobody wanted a "lower-ranked" team going to a bigger bowl over a more highly-ranked team in the conference, just because of some technical "seventh tiebreaker" scenario.

Right now, I don't think any of us know, with any certainty, who would get the nod if Miami and Notre Dame both finish with 1 loss each. At least with the other tiebreakers, you could actually calculate who has the edge.

SIAP...but is this clown for real?

Do these FSU superspreaders actually believe their own bullshlt?

This smegma eater is saying even Miami fans think we would lose to FSU if the game was replayed. Are these idiots shotgunning turpentine from the can?

Just leak. Let’s say Travis is worth 15 points. Memphis Mike is worth 15 points. They still lose by 12. Gtfoh. Stupidest thing I’ve heard man

Advertisement
Just leak. Let’s say Travis is worth 15 points. Memphis Mike is worth 15 points. They still lose by 12. Gtfoh. Stupidest thing I’ve heard man
not sure they recall, but Travis actually played...Nesta crushed him and he threw a pick to us.

feel free to add the video of Jordan Travis crawling.

edit: found it.

Last edited:

This smegma eater is saying even Miami fans think we would lose to FSU if the game was replayed. Are these idiots shotgunning turpentine from the can?

I would like for him to produce the "Miami fans he knows".

And then after he uncuffs them and takes off their gimp masks, I'd ask them if that's what they truly believe.

He really means Miami of Ohio fans think this...
And lets take a look at travis...
fspoo travis.PNG

Advertisement
I think an important thing to remember when discussing the fspoo brigade and how they think Travis is worth 42 points all by himself is that unc didn’t have the pass rush or dline in general to make fspoo uncomfortable. We would get them off schedule and blow up a lot of plays going against that offensive line they got

I know Louisville isn’t very good but lord I hope they drop a 50 burger on them. I want a firemikenorvell.com site up by Sunday morning.

Louisville looked like complete garbage vs GT. They actually hung around ND, but the wind/weather hurt ND's passing attack.

Agreed though, would like nothing more for a huge letdown for fspoo after the high they have coming off beating UNC

Advertisement
Back