Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

After the film's I saw I really like Chase and T2 the Hood kid is good as well. If we had DTs worth a **** elite DTs we wouldn't have to worry about guys getting swallowed up. Vilma was tiny but wilfork and that front kept guys off him that's an elite DLs job. We are pretty weak at DT and no one speaks about like it's stuff of myths. The three guys we have committed I want them all cause they are very talented each of those guys are important for the future of our linebackers

We need T2 and I saw jennings film today and for me I would pass. I would be surprised if u saw a bama OSU or LSU give that jennings a serious look. Again maybe I'm wrong but that's not a five star to me.
I hear ya on the DTs. Your 100% right, our defense as a whole is better when we’ve got a push up the middle.

Regarding Jennings, I’ve seen this kid play every year since he was about 5 years old. The kid has gotten exponentially better every single year. I still think the older Jennings turns it around and puts it together more consistently, but Branden just has a different switch. I agree, a lot of stuff he does at HS won’t happen in college. But he plays legit competition at Sandalwood and he’s always the best player on the field.

My wife ran into his Dad recently and mentioned being Canes fans and his response was “there’s a lot of big schools recruiting Branden right now.” So who knows what that means, but he’s going to be a good one regardless of where he goes.

Advertisement
I don’t think Branden Jennings is a linebacker at the next level. At least not how we use linebackers. That kid is going to Bama to play OLB where he’ll be a glorified defensive end and rush the passer. I think it’s his best move.

Advertisement
1603060293024.png

Advertisement
I wanted UNC to take the L because it helps us get to the conference title game, but It came at a big price. These FSU fans are showing how delusional they really are. Saying things like, if Travis played the whole Miami game they would've won, we are going to win out and play clemson in the title game and Travis is a Heisman quarterback. Not only do they not realize that UNC is way overrated, but FSU is still garbage and are only hiding they problems.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back