Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not one Nole I know thinks that they had any chance to beat UM. I haven’t heard a peep all season. Noles have been crickets. I started started texting trash to the most die hard Nole I know before halftime. He replied, “Dude, I’m watching the Lakers.” That’s right, watching the NBA playoffs instead of the UM FSU game. They are still in shock they held on to beat UNC. They are like the most abused dog at the humane society right now.
My point is these dbags on Twatter must be at a meth house in Sneads or on a morphine drip in Quincy to combate their full blown AIDS.

Advertisement
They're talking about this guy? Right?
Screenshot_20201023-111342.png

Not one Nole I know thinks that they had any chance to beat UM. I haven’t heard a peep all season. Noles have been crickets. I started started texting trash to the most die hard Nole I know before halftime. He replied, “Dude, I’m watching the Lakers.” That’s right, watching the NBA playoffs instead of the UM FSU game. They are still in shock they held on to beat UNC. They are like the most abused dog at the humane society right now.
My point is these dbags on Twatter must be at a meth house in Sneads or on a morphine drip in Quincy to combate their full blown AIDS.
Great line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back