Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1595947145985.png

Advertisement
It's just beautiful that he's WHINING about it.

He chose to be some (relatively) high-profile Twatter dude. He chose to go public with some sort of "confidence" prediction.

And now he's crying that people are just calling him out for it and laughing at him.

Maybe he should pick a lower-contact sport than Twatter.

It's just beautiful that he's WHINING about it.

He chose to be some (relatively) high-profile Twatter dude. He chose to go public with some sort of "confidence" prediction.

And now he's crying that people are just calling him out for it and laughing at him.

Maybe he should pick a lower-contact sport than Twatter.
Trying to find some Thomas Davis tears. Noles wanted that kid bad and now FSU Twitter ppl took every post down about his decision coming up

Advertisement
I guarantee you that guy was getting ready to make some fat cheeseburgers and then fell to his knees sobbing.

Cheeseburger guy was more gracious and complimentary in defeat. I'd buy that poor guy a beer and tell him things will be better once Kirby is exposed as a fraud and canned in a few years. CrimiNoles receive no such quarter.

Advertisement
I’m humored by FSU fans questioning if Manny can gameplan and coach. Where is that coming from? Yes, he failed to fix the offense in 19 and the season sucked. But, he has shown for 4 years now he can run a good defense out there. With FSU, in the 4 years against Manny, they have basically had 1 good half (2018 1st) against his defenses. In 17 and 19 specifically, he pretty much totally shut them down.
They really should be thanking Manny, since Miami is the reason Taggart was fired last year.

Advertisement
Has there ever been any less juice for a first time new head coach? There is zero excitement in Tallahassee

That's going to be a tough job for him. He's not known as a recruiter so he's going to have to show strong results on the field first. He's a good Xs and Os guy on the offensive side of the ball but can he fix that defense? Can he fix the culture problems there while also not recruiting at a high level? He hasn't shown he fix a losing mentality and culture problem since all he had to do was continue what Fuente had started at Memphis. Honestly, it was a weird hire and not what FSU needed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back