Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you please specify which recruiting class ranking he will count towards?

If 2021 (and the Gaytors can use his HS ranking), then YES. Absolutely yes. TWO HS 5-star RBs on the same roster? Have you ever MET a Gaytor fan who would say no to that?
Considering the huge questions around Lingard and the fact that Laborn is actually serviceable, you can bet they're on the phone with him already.

5*U!,

1595960303616.png

Advertisement
It's just beautiful that he's WHINING about it.

He chose to be some (relatively) high-profile Twatter dude. He chose to go public with some sort of "confidence" prediction.

And now he's crying that people are just calling him out for it and laughing at him.

Maybe he should pick a lower-contact sport than Twatter.
Fact is had Davis chose the Noles over Miami he would’ve called out and attacked cane fans. He was trying to set himself up as some Insider and it backfired. You can’t have it both ways. There’s nothing positive about liking the chances of getting a guy that’s not leaning your way!

Advertisement
Any truth to this?

DEVELOPING: Out of FSU I'm hearing that Khalan Laborn was dismissed because he wore Headphones, Earrings, and a Hoodie into the Athletic Center simultaneously as an act of protest. Many within the program supported his actions but the decision came swiftly from Norvell himself

Advertisement
Any truth to this?

DEVELOPING: Out of FSU I'm hearing that Khalan Laborn was dismissed because he wore Headphones, Earrings, and a Hoodie into the Athletic Center simultaneously as an act of protest. Many within the program supported his actions but the decision came swiftly from Norvell himself

He's gone. Not sure why, but he's gone.

Any truth to this?

Untrue. He was also sporting Norvell cornrows.

Advertisement
Back