Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1591854742653.png

Advertisement
Lol at trying to apply logic to smack talk. UF beat us last year, but let one of them cross my path. It ain't gotta make sense, that's what rivalries are all about.
At least we put up a fight and the game came down to the wire against UF. FSU just rolled over and took their whooping.

I was able to translate IJJB posts so this should be a walk in the park....

He sent out a tweet asking if 8-4 record with certain losses would satisfy the fans for Mike Novell's first season. My guess is a bunch of UM fans hopped in the comments talking **** so he sent another tweet saying "University of Coral Gables" attempting to slight us as to him, we are no longer University of Miami, and that distinction belongs to FIU, who beat us last year so he is calling FIU "Miami" in the tweet.

IMO one of those things that made sense in his head but failed to deliver a quality product.
You mean "Gabels". He must have an English degree from FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Building is absolutely gorgeous. It's the largest continuous brick structure in the US. Just a gorgeous piece of architecture.

Thankfully the team it houses is equally as repugnant as that building is beautiful.

ugh... Ugly *** building, my ******* looks better

I looked at it again, still looks like a insane asylum from the 1800s, somewhere you would never want to go inside

Athlon quotes from anonymous ACC coaches:

“You knew during the Taggart era that they weren’t going to be consistent or coached up,” one opposing coach told Athlon. “They didn’t play hard, especially those last few games he was there.”

Another anonymous coach said: “Everyone knew that Jimbo took the last years off in recruiting, but it’s Florida State. You can only ***** that place up so much and not be able to beat two-thirds of this conference.”

"The downside could come in attrition,” one coach said. “Taggart got a reputation for bringing in attitude guys. So now you’re going to see some of those guys pushed out.”

“Mike should get two years, but he might not even get that,” another opposing coach told the magazine. "They’re desperate to win again. They want to show that they’re not headed down that steady decline like Miami.”

Advertisement
Back