Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Wait.... did I miss a pretext to this? Is he saying that did not have a single defensive coach up top in the press box against Boise? Like he forgot? and now he is trying to make it a secret that is "unveiled" on gameday? Look, I am all for having the d-coordinator on the sideline barking out plays, motivating players etc. but SOMEONE needs to be up top looking at offensive alignments, who is getting bullied etc. a sideline coach just does not have the visual perspective to see certain things.
No, No, No... Willie has it almost right, he needs all the Coaches on the field or maybe all the Coaches up in the box. Keep trying Willie one of those is the right choice.

Advertisement
His press conferences are cringeworthy. I was cringing.
A small part of me feels bad watching his press conf.
The only part of me that feels bad for FSU, ever, is what comes out after a Taco Bell binge. To be clear, this part hates itself for feeling at all bad for FSU and knows it needs to come out of my body with a fury of a thousand diablo hot sauce packets.

Advertisement
Guy is a such a corch. Gotta love the water break mid-sentence.

How in the **** does this guy make it through the interview process and get offered 5 mil per year? He doesn't sound qualified to run a goldfish stand at the county fair.

Seriously. He's 52-58 for a career.

His only ranked wins in 10 years as a HC are against Navy and Temple and last year a 1 pt win vs BC.

How in the **** does this guy make it through the interview process and get offered 5 mil per year? He doesn't sound qualified to run a goldfish stand at the county fair.

His only ranked wins in 10 years as a HC are against Navy and Temple and last year a 1 pt win vs BC.
A6E6388E-76E0-4BB5-9906-E30C06C440CC.jpeg

How in the **** does any recruit play for this bozo? This guy is so corny, haha they need to hydrate beginning of week so he takes sip of water! Haha get it? Hes so funny!!!

Guy must be banging these kids moms or dads or something

They are banging the famu coeds...and living like kings in that hick town..nothing to do with Willie.

Grade A pum pum up there and having your "homeboys" who are accepted up there at FAMU/TCC and your good.

Every year half of south florida kids who dont get accepted in to big colleges o ranything..just go up there and crash in the cheap *** apartments while going to TCC or no school at all.

Advertisement

...cause they weren't looking for a coach with football success or college level coaching qualifications

They are banging the famu coeds...and living like kings in that hick town..nothing to do with Willie.

Grade A pum pum up there and having your "homeboys" who are accepted up there at FAMU/TCC and your good.

Every year half of south florida kids who dont get accepted in to big colleges o ranything..just go up there and crash in the cheap *** apartments while going to TCC or no school at all.

Bingo. Tally is feast or famine.

Advertisement

Pum pum mami mami???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back