Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

La Monroe beat Nick Saban. If they beat FSU, FSU fans will need to be reminded that Saban lost to them as well. They HAVE TO STAY THE COURSE in order for them to become the next Bama. A loss is important, and they can't panic if it happens. In fact, a win could mean one of two things. One, that they are already better than Bama. Two, they have angered the football gods by beating the team that beat Bama, and will be cursed for eternity. Now, even FSU fans don't believe they are better than Bama, so we'll go with #2. You just can't beat La Monroe and have a happy result. Losing is the only way to become the next Bama. You've got this, Noles.

Yeah, this logic is insane, but we're talking about FSU fans here.

Gold

Advertisement
A comparison…
Player A: 1,269 rush yards, 19 rush TD
Player B: 1,192 rush yards, 12 rush TD

Player A is Travis Etienne’s last 11 games (143 carries)

Player B is all of FSU’s ground game since the start of last year (420 carries)
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO BRO ***** WE AIN'T YOUR FRIENDS..... NOR DO WE WANT YOUR OPINION. COMING HERE WITH A GATOR EMBLEM ON YOUR NAME IS DISRESPECTFUL.

YOU TRYING US YOU'RE BASICALLY SAYING I'M COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH MY TEAM GEAR ON F.UC.K YOU BYTCH WHAT YOU GONE DO.

69642552_953003835092105_2931412185651347456_o.jpg

Advertisement
Can someone tell me how I can copy and share that max effort play by Wilson on Facebook?

Click the twitter icon in the top right. I don't have twitter so sometimes it takes a couple tries for it load so be prepared. Then copy the URL.

Advertisement
Man, you know that when a coach starts blaming hydration, you know he has no idea how to fix this situation.
All of this. It's like when blandy blamed the long walk from the bus/locker room to the football field when we lost to Duke. Or when cheeseburger AL said Miami played too many night games you knew you were in trouble as a program.

The Gators game wasn't the reason I signed up here. I've been here since spring and talk about other things throughout this board. Plus to me, it's just not that serious anyways
GO BE AROUND YOUR OWN PEOPLE BYTCH........ WE DON'T WANT YOU ON OUR ******* WEBSITE LIKE A CANCER.

AGAIN WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE IT'S LIKE A BLACK GUY GOING TO A KKK RALLY YEAH HE'S PROBABLY ALLOWED TO BE THERE BUT WHY THE F.UC.K WOULD YOU WANT TO GO AND STAY?

YOU SEE ANY CANES FANS ON THE GATOR SITES COMMENTING ON EVERY POST? NO BECAUSE HUMANS (CANES FANS) CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER SPECIES (GATOR FANS) VERBALLY JUST YET.

YOU'RE THE DIRTY LITTLE MUTT THAT YOU SEE ONE DAY IN THE RAIN AND YOU THROW HIM A CHEESE BURGER THAT'S BEEN SITTING IN YOUR CAR FOR 3HRS BECAUSE YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT AND NOW HE JUST WON'T LEAVE BECAUSE IN HIS MIND YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOU FED HIM THAT ONE TIME.

GO BE AROUND YOUR OWN PEOPLE BYTCH........ WE DON'T WANT YOU ON OUR ******* WEBSITE LIKE A CANCER.

AGAIN WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE IT'S LIKE A BLACK GUY GOING TO A KKK RALLY YEAH HE'S PROBABLY ALLOWED TO BE THERE BUT WHY THE F.UC.K WOULD YOU WANT TO GO AND STAY?

YOU SEE ANY CANES FANS ON THE GATOR SITES COMMENTING ON EVERY POST? NO BECAUSE HUMANS (CANES FANS) CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER SPECIES (GATOR FANS) VERBALLY JUST YET.

YOU'RE THE DIRTY LITTLE MUTT THAT YOU SEE ONE DAY IN THE RAIN AND YOU THROW HIM A CHEESE BURGER THAT'S BEEN SITTING IN YOUR CAR FOR 3HRS BECAUSE YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT AND NOW HE JUST WON'T LEAVE BECAUSE IN HIS MIND YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOU FED HIM THAT ONE TIME.

Petition to have me banned then, what's stopping? Also, stop derailing the thread

All of this. It's like when blandy blamed the long walk from the bus/locker room to the football field when we lost to Duke. Or when cheeseburger AL said Miami played too many night games you knew you were in trouble as a program.

Lol I brought this up when I saw what he said. It's amazing that was the first thing that came to mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously though, we should ban the Florida fan with a florida username. This is explicitly a UM fan sight. Why a rivals fan would want to sign up to their rivals fan sight and try to make friends I have no idea, but we shouldn't tolerate it. Particularly after just losing to these dudes, we shouldn't be allowing this.

Come on now, how often do we make fun of FSU and UF boards for locking their forums

YEAH but they still do it meanwhile we let everybody come to our house and have a seat.
I will say that the gata with the gata avatar has always been very respectful, brings level headed and unbiased discussions, and at least doesn’t hide his gata affection. He’s not the worse

With that being said however if IJJB doesn’t want him around then he’s gotta go

Advertisement
Back