Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They are banging the famu coeds...and living like kings in that hick town..nothing to do with Willie.

Grade A pum pum up there and having your "homeboys" who are accepted up there at FAMU/TCC and your good.

Every year half of south florida kids who dont get accepted in to big colleges o ranything..just go up there and crash in the cheap *** apartments while going to TCC or no school at all.
Don't sleep on the white girls there. Every time I'd visit for the UM game or talk to my homeboy who went there all he said was white girls just jumping off the top rope into black players ****s

Advertisement
That dude paid he got idgaf written all over his body language and mannerisms. I hope they keep him

I love how he makes this whole ordeal about how his words were completely taken out of context, that he was referring entirely to the upcoming game and not to the Boise game. Then as he reads back his own response verbatim he contradicts himself, because clearly in his word-for-word response he refers to the "last week" (1:35 in the video), the Boise game.

Guy just can't get out of his own way.

Advertisement
La Monroe beat Nick Saban. If they beat FSU, FSU fans will need to be reminded that Saban lost to them as well. They HAVE TO STAY THE COURSE in order for them to become the next Bama. A loss is important, and they can't panic if it happens. In fact, a win could mean one of two things. One, that they are already better than Bama. Two, they have angered the football gods by beating the team that beat Bama, and will be cursed for eternity. Now, even FSU fans don't believe they are better than Bama, so we'll go with #2. You just can't beat La Monroe and have a happy result. Losing is the only way to become the next Bama. You've got this, Noles.

Yeah, this logic is insane, but we're talking about FSU fans here.

Advertisement
They are banging the famu coeds...and living like kings in that hick town..nothing to do with Willie.

Grade A pum pum up there and having your "homeboys" who are accepted up there at FAMU/TCC and your good.

Every year half of south florida kids who dont get accepted in to big colleges o ranything..just go up there and crash in the cheap *** apartments while going to TCC or no school at all.

That is extremely sexist and NPC, shame on you!!!!

p.s. Where do you go in Tally?

1567722444785.png

Advertisement
Reminds ofa couple of years ago, when UNC was in Trailerhassee and the LB Thomas just literally loafed and pretended to chase a UNC ball carrier. Literally gave 2% effort.

Does anybody remember that play or maybe even have a video of it. It’s when Jimbo was still the coach.
I remember it. I even made a gif of it that I sent to my fsu friends.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reminds ofa couple of years ago, when UNC was in Trailerhassee and the LB Thomas just literally loafed and pretended to chase a UNC ball carrier. Literally gave 2% effort.

Does anybody remember that play or maybe even have a video of it. It’s when Jimbo was still the coach.
He also had one against us on the big Berrios punt return. I still have that gif
8C285929-8BEE-464D-96DA-C550BF6E4F68.gif

Advertisement
Back