Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Hope we beat the brakes off of these fools this year!
....was asked to remove this by the person who sent it to me.

Attachments

• 68469822_460988034487721_3003817070744829952_n.jpg
    68469822_460988034487721_3003817070744829952_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we beat the brakes off of these fools this year!
View attachment 94043

So this is Kendall Briles?

Are you fūcking kidding me?

To be honest, I don’t normally think bulletin board material has much of an impact either way.

But in this case? They better hope that boy is up in the press box with his binoculars and not by the sidelines.

This is the kind of shlt where you accidentally dive out of bounds right into his fūcking knees and break some bones, Joe Paterno style

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure he's always been on the field. He tapes his fingers up like a schoolgirl and signals in the plays

A schoolgirl? I think Kendall actually got that from another famous rapist (it is also good for preventing fingerprints).

Advertisement
It's a dumpster fire up inTrailerhassee. Not that I think preseason polls are worth a d@mn, but f$u isn't making anyone's list.

They weren't even in the "others receiving votes" category of the AP, which means they received ZERO top 25 votes. That places them behind at least 5 ACC schools (Clemson, Syracuse, Miami, UVA, VT). In the corches' poll, they managed a total of 4 votes in the "others receiving votes" category, but were behind 8 ACC schools (Clemson, Syracuse, Miami, VT, UVA, NC State, Duke, and BC).

I can't remember a year where F$U received ZERO votes in the preseason AP, or started the year 46th in the corches' pool. We really need to beat the brakes off them this year.

EDIT: Edited to remove a brain fart associated with Cincy.

Last edited:
It's a dumpster fire up inTrailerhassee. Not that I think preseason polls are worth a d@mn, but f$u isn't making anyone's list.

They weren't even in the "others receiving votes" category of the AP, which means they received ZERO top 25 votes. That places them behind at least 6 ACC schools (Clemson, Syracuse, Miami, UVA, Cincinnati, VT). In the corches' poll, they managed a total of 4 votes in the "others receiving votes" category, but were behind 9 ACC schools (Clemson, Syracuse, Miami, VT, UVA, Cincinnati, NC State, Duke, and BC).

I can't remember a year where F$U received ZERO votes in the preseason AP, or started the year 46th in the corches' pool. We really need to beat the brakes off them this year.

Did I miss Cincinnati being added to the ACC?

Advertisement
Back