Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
These twits.....

Me as I'm reading that

Cormier.gif

Me as I'm reading that

View attachment 93584

"Now, there are so many ways we could go with this: we could make fun of the decision to start someone who has never played a down over someone who started most of last season (N’Kosi Perry)"

This statement makes zero sense. Why would I not play the better QB, despite him not being a starter last year?

"Now, there are so many ways we could go with this: we could make fun of the decision to start someone who has never played a down over someone who started most of last season (N’Kosi Perry)"

This statement makes zero sense. Why would I not play the better QB, despite him not being a starter last year?

Not to give this guy one bit of credit, but I really think other fanbases have no clue how inept Richt & Richt were last season.

Advertisement

I feel like there is an article quota the guys on that site are required to hit, and he was just grasping at straws on this one. **** made no sense whatsoever

Advertisement
Not to give this guy one bit of credit, but I really think other fanbases have no clue how inept Richt & Richt were last season.

You nailed it right here. Nobody believes we are any good bc of what happened last year. They are severely underrating what a new offensive staff can do with a good defense. It seems like nobody outside of this fan base knows that we would’ve won 11 games last year if we averaged about 28 points a game. Which shouldn’t be that hard given our schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well said. The notion that Williams should basically have been eliminated from the QB competition b/c he hasn't started a game, or played much in a game, was the dumbest part to me .... and that's saying something because the whole article is complete trash.
So a writer for an FSU website must have never heard of Jameis Winston. You know, that QB who never took a snap in CFB then started as a redshirt Frosh and won the NC. I get he probably has no idea that Bernie Kosar started as a redshirt Frosh and won the NC....but come on mane! This writer is even worse at writing than Gerry Thomas is at kicking.

Advertisement
Back